Our client is a highly respected multinational manufacturing company who has experienced consistent growth over the years and in their field, remains one of the top 10, largest food & industrial companies in the world. A brief look at the JOB
As the Plant Supervisor, you will be responsible for supporting the Plant Manager whilst overseeing and managing most aspects of the Plant operations which includes extraction, packaging, storage, and dispatch of products.
You will be assigned to support the management of the plant, providing a seamless and initiative-taking service, achieving the site’s objectives relating to food production.
In this role, you will be accountable for standards-aligned to safety, quality, operational effectiveness, and financial performance. Including…
- Leading and ensuring all production and operating facilities function safely and in compliance with regulatory and corporate safety and environmental programs, standards, and goals.
- Overseeing the execution of consistent and quality products while driving reliability centred manufacturing operations.
- Leading and owning strategic implementation results of operational efficiency programs.
- Championing a culture that builds, operates, and maintains plants that are operationally sound, safe, and efficient.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment
- Leading and developing a team of experienced professionals, coaching, and making decisions related to talent management hiring, performance, and disciplinary actions.
- Collaborating with managers and supervisors in your organisation to ensure staff selections align with current and future needs.
- Ensuring the facility operates in a safe manner and that a safe work environment is provided to minimize the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Building of teams and cross-business collaboration with peers, as well as the ability to manage, develop and motivate a team of multi-skilled Operators.
- Ensuring compliance with all company policies, procedures, and commercial commitments.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Operational excellence knowledge
- Minimum 6 years of related work experience in the food manufacturing arena
What's on Offer...
- 3 or more years of supervisory experience
- Supervising and managing Operations staff to meet the goals and objectives set out by the Company.
Market attractive package for an ideal and central location on the NSW South Coast.
An opportunity to join a multinational business committed to continuous improvement and, people development.
If you’d like to apply, please submit your resume as instructed. Otherwise please feel free to call Joanne Norris on 0439 781 387 to explore further details.
Only applicants with full working rights in Australia need to apply. Both a Medical and National Police Check will be conducted as part of the final recruitment process.