12th April, 2021
- Northern Sydney Suburbs
- Customised and optimised Trade Management software
Our client is a proudly owned and operated Australian success story, who has revolutionised the way our Global ‘Trade Management – Supply Chain’ market conducts business. They have developed a vibrant culture that is deeply committed to customer success and so successfully, that our client is continuously expanding.
They have well established National and International offices populated by a highly skilled team who are hardworking, collaborative and committed to delivering to their clients, a customised and optimised trade management software solution. What’s in the opportunity:
This is an exciting opportunity to transfer and continue to grow the scope of your industry expertise, either continuing within or transitioning into the world of Cloud Software Technology specifically tailored to the International Supply Chain community.
The role ultimately leads the delivery of software system related business reviews, business implementations and business health checks to the client.
This particular opening is to manage a major Key Client with ongoing project implementation. As the Consulting Partner with a particular focus on Business Analysis and Project Management, you will ultimately be responsible for:
- Interpreting business requirements and proposal of suitable system-based solutions.
- Participating in business process design construction/interpretation.
- Supporting with Software technical specification construction/interpretation.
- Leading Software Integration Testing and Coordination User. Acceptance Testing.
- Providing training to end-users.
- Using tools such as Excel, Smartsheet and JIR for Project Management administration.
Additionally, you will conduct operational, functional management, project management, software implementation and client account management functions i.e. analysing business processes and supporting the client's people through the change process and helping them understand the new flow from a logistical perspective. About you:
This role requires an all-rounder who is a natural communicator with exceptional interpersonal adaptability. With a consultative, analytical and operational project management mentality, you will understand the end-to-end process of international trade & logistics services. It is important that you have an aptitude for software and technology and can adapt broadly to the language both IT members and Software Developers speak. This will allow you to interpret business requirements in order to propose suitable system-based solutions.
You will draw on your comprehensive International Trade (Import / Export) Supply Chain / Shipping knowledge to relate to your customer, ‘speaking the lingo’, understanding their business processes ‘end to end’ and their respective supply chain transactions. Essential skills therefore are:
- Solid and in-depth experience from either Exports or Imports from Freight & Shipping / Logistics / International Commodity Trading with a good aptitude for understanding technology.
- Experience in either account management, project management of operations, systems implementation and change management, with hands-on experience with a majority of the requirements relating to supply chain and international transactions such as INCOTERMS, sales & purchase contract management, order management, PRA's, compliance, shipment planning, carrier bookings, drayage planning, packing planning, L/C’s, documentation, rate management etc.
- Previous experience with ERP, MRP or Software Enterprise systems i.e. it is essential you have an understanding of networks, databases and other technology.
If you are looking to progress into a relevant sector and one that will dominate the future of how we conduct business, then please apply to us with your targeted CV.
This role is managed by Joanne Norris - 0439781387
Apply For Job