08th January, 2020
The DON brand is Australia’s most loved smallgoods brand and has a strong presence across all smallgoods categories including bacon, ham, continentals, franks and salami. Our Castlemaine based, state-of-the-art facility is the largest manufacturer in regional Victoria with approximately 1,300 team members.
We are currently seeking applications for an experienced National Account Manager (Ingredients/QSR) to join our Foodservice sales team in Port Melbourne, reporting to the National Business Manager QSR/Ingredients.
About The Job
In this role you will focus on profitable channel and business growth, working with the National Manager to develop account specific strategies and plans
- Owning & managing strategic ongoing relationships with stakeholders
- Meeting agree margin & volume targets
- Provide timely & accurate reporting to enable optimum decision making
- Manage planning & forecasting activities by each account
- Degree qualified and/or 5+ years Foodservice Sales experience at a State or National Account Manager level in desired
- Ideally have a background in either QSR or Ingredients channels and a strong understanding of back of house operations and customer requirements
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage customers to achieve outcomes
- Excellent communicator with a commercial mindset
- Well developed influencing and negotiation skills
- Thrive in a pressurised and fast paced environment
- Action oriented with a high attention to detail
- A safe working environment, everyday
- Global Career Opportunities
- DON Caring Everyday - community partnership
- Employee Assistance Program - Benestar
- Flexible working
- Study Assistance Program
- Discounted products and services including Private Health Insurance, Car Rental, PC & Software Packages, Hotel rates.
At DON and George Weston Foods, we are an equal opportunity employer. We embrace inclusion and diversity, and celebrate what makes us unique. We are committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and the provision of a safe and healthy work environment.
If this sounds like you then apply now to join our team! For more information, please contact our Talent Acquisition Partner - Heidi at firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply For Job