15th November, 2021
Have you just relocated to Kalgoorlie, WA and seeking a role with an immediate start with minimum requirements?
Are you seeking an opportunity with a friendly working environment, and genuine opportunities to advance your career?
The focus of a Fire Assayer is to ensure the safe, accurate and timely processing of prepared samples through the Fire Assay Department. This includes weighing samples for analysis, fluxing, firing, knock-up and cupellation of samples and picking prill for digest.
Benefits of working with LRS:
- Access to weekly or daily pay
- Simple registration and interview process (online)
- Access to LRS Employee Benefit Scheme
About the role:
- Based within Kalgoorlie, WA
- No experience required
– comprehensive training provided
- Weigh samples based on mineralogy
- Acid test work on all Fire Assay samples
- Fuse and Cupel Samples
- Handle, modify and apply various flux reagents
- Lead and Prill collection
- Identify and rectify poor fusions in routine situations
What is needed:
- National Police Clearance within 6 months
- Ability and comfortable working within and around high temperatures
- Ability to pass a Drug and Alcohol Test
- Ability to provide an Employment Reference
Apply For Job