We have been engaged to find a Service Engineer for our Warrington based client.
Our client is a family feel company that works with Housing Associations, Councils, and Social Landlords to provide Safety and Security Systems, Door Entry Systems, Warden & Nurse Call systems and Gates and Roller shutters.
Due to business expansion, they are developing a Service and Maintenance team in the North West.
The purpose of this role is to carry out the servicing of a range of security and safety systems including but not limited to Access Control, Door Entry, CCTV, Warden Call, Fire Alarms and Automatic Doors. As part of the Service department you will work to ensure that maintenance calls and service works are carried out as quickly and efficiently as possible. Carry out routine maintenances and service calls on a wide range of security systems within and around the Northern England/Wales, through fault finding and solving problematic sites whenever possible Person specification:
- Must be able to demonstrate high level communication skills both verbal and written
- Must be able to demonstrate previous installation and servicing experience / responsibility at an appropriate level
- Relevant qualifications
- Service security systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed. Disciplines listed above are not exhaustive
- Maintain security systems to the correct specification within the timescale agreed. Disciplines listed above may not be exhaustive if aptitude of the candidate is high then further development and training will be provided.
- Completing all relevant paperwork and electronic job sheets for maintenance and service jobs. Electronic device will be issued for job descriptions and engineering notes to be submitted. Currently utilising iPhones (subject to change).
- Inspecting, servicing, repairing and installing security systems by investigating and diagnosing faults and making effective, economical and lasting repairs.
- Respond to emergency calls within the timescale specified in hours and out of hours as and when required.
- From time to time supervisory responsibility for junior or trainee engineers may be required should they accompany you onto site for job shadowing.
- Fully complete all relevant documentation relating to all aspects of role.
- Carry out on call out of hours for all system types whenever necessary
The above is not an exhaustive list of duties, and you will be expected to perform different tasks as necessitated by your changing role within the organisation and the overall business objectives of the organisation. Must be able to demonstrate:
ProCore Solutions Limited act as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Clients. We provide permanent services and this vacancy is advertised with the permission of the Client.
- An acceptable level of personal computer literacy
- A clear understanding and experience of current networking technology
- Experience of CCTV, Access Control and/or Intruder Alarm system installations