04th May, 2021
We are looking for a Level 2 I.T. Support Technician to join a hardworking, no-nonsense team at a Croydon South I.T. Support company. Join a respected team that takes pride in outstanding business culture.
With almost 10 years of experience in the industry, you will be working with a dedicated and passionate team of professionals who pride themselves on their knowledge and customer service. Their team is always ready to provide top-level I.T. solutions and services to local, national, and international customers ranging from small businesses to corporate.
- Performance reward structure
- Great Croydon South location
- Terrific, laid back culture in the workplace, occasional team social nights
We are looking for a young, motivated individual, with not just technical competence but the ability to communicate with a range of different customers in a language they can understand. This is a permanent full-time role with a salary of $60,000-75,000.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring Service Desk calls and providing phone, remote & onsite support to our clients
- Maintain comprehensive documentation
- Network infrastructure & troubleshooting
- Planning, deploying and maintaining systems
- Problem identification, investigation and resolution
- Designing, implementing and managing projects
- Managing jobs and resolving problems that have been escalated to you
- Proactively following up on issues and keeping an eye on the overall workflow
- Have an active role within the team including attendance of decision-making meetings
- Logging jobs in a ticketing system
- Ability to meet deadlines and follow instructions
- Monitoring/management of systems & services.
- Test company backups weekly
The ideal candidate will have experience and skills as follows:
- 2 years or more experience in the same or similar role
- Installing and configuring PCs, printers, servers, and application software, VOIP, Modem & Router
- Strong knowledge of Server installations and Windows server operating systems, Microsoft Exchange, onsite, Hybrid, Cloud & 365
- Active Directory & Group Policy knowledge
- Strong networking skills, experience with DNS, DHCP, VPN, VLAN, Routing.
- Support clients Windows 7, 8 and 10, MAC applications
- Proven methodical approach to technical issues
- Support experience with Apple Devices & MDM
- Server upgrades and installations, Windows Domain and Exchange installations and migrations etc
- Coding in PHP, SQL & C# is an advantage, however not required
Why should you apply?
- A great working environment and business culture
- Attractive wages of $60-75k
- Opportunity to join and play a vital part in a highly competent team of professionals
- On the job training and professional development as required
- Immediate start
- Performance reward structure
Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and all short-listed applicants will be required to complete a recorded video interview.
You must be a permanent resident or Australian citizen to apply.
Apply For Job