06th February, 2020
Work as a Registered Nurse within the Operating Theatre in Sydney's Private and/or Public Hospitals.
What we offer
- Anaesthetic, Circulating (Scout), Instrument (Scrub), Recovery, Day Surgery
- Freedom to choose when and how much you want to work
- Positions available all over Sydney
- Decide your own work-life balance by letting us know how much and when YOU want to work.
- Enjoy the extra money with attractive agency pay rates
- Have confidence you’re being offered the best available shifts by working with a long-standing and well established nursing agency
- Block Bookings available if you are looking for a steady and consistent workload
- Have the opportunity to further your career by training and working in specialised fields
- Extensive training and development opportunities to advance your nursing career
- A strong support base with our friendly and experienced admin staff providing you with assistance
- Great referral bonuses available
- Full time Base salary of $90,000 to $110,000 depending on experience and area of specialty.
- Casual Base hourly pay rate of $50-$60 depending on experience and area of specialty. Part Time or Full Time equivalent hours available.
Provide surgical patient-centred care before, during and after surgery in the hospital setting. Duties
What you will need
- Deliver an advanced level of nursing practice
- Assess, plan and implement nursing care before, during and after surgery
- Create and maintain a sterile and safe surgical environment
- Assist Surgeons and Anaesthetists during surgery
- Monitor patients recovery from anaesthetic
- Provide direction, education and support to other nursing staff
- Promote professional standards of practice and conduct
- Liaise and support the multi-disciplinary team
- Ensure patient and staff safety
- Monitor, record and report symptoms or changes in patient’s conditions
- Maintain accurate patient records
- Administer medication and treatments to patients
- Observe for reactions or side effects
- Assess, plan, implement and evaluate nursing care for patient
- Provide Education to families and patients
- Discharge and Admit Patients
- Supervise, coordinate and work in consultation with other health care members
*If you have less than a year clinical experience and would like to work in the hospitals, please contact Australian Healthcare Academy on 1300 953 276 for new graduate training opportunities.
- Minimum 1 year recent clinical experience*
- Experience working as a Theatre Nurse in Australia or in countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education**
- Work rights in Australia
- Current AHPRA Registration
- Current Criminal Record Check (can easily be applied for)
- Current Working with Children Check (can easily be applied for)
- Full immunisation history
- Great communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Ability to work well independently or in a team
- Commitment to quality patient care
- A resume to send with your application
**Countries with equivalent standards of nursing practice and education may include: Belgium Flanders, Canada, Chile, Hong Kong, Ireland, New Zealand, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Singapore, United Kingdom and United States of America. Available Locations
How to apply
- Bella Vista
- Campsie / Canterbury
For more information, please call us on (02) 9966 5514. Network Nursing Agency – Who we are
Established in 1997 – Network Nursing Agency specialises in supplying Registered Nurses to General Wards, Intensive Care Units, Mental Health, Theatres, Aged Care, and Palliative Care to Private and Public Hospital. We also offer Nurses, AINs, and Carers to Hospitals, Aged Care Homes and to Private Clients in their homes. Network Nursing Agency is one of the largest suppliers of facilitators to Universities throughout Australia.
Network Nursing Agency promotes a respectful and supportive environment for all our staff. We recognise our amazing staff have helped us become the successful nursing agency we are today. NNA consistently works towards maintaining a culture of inclusiveness that encourages and supports all people to achieve their best. We believe having a diversity of office staff and nurses contributes to us providing the best quality care for all patients in every healthcare setting.
If you would like to learn more about Network Nursing Agency, we encourage you to visit our website, http://www.nursing-agency.com.au/. Additional Keywords: RN, Nurses, Staff Nurse, Staff Registered Nurse, Certified Nurse, Operation Theatre, Theater
Apply For Job