06th November, 2019
An Exciting Opportunity to work in Hospitals across Sydney. This job is offering highest pay in Sydney and great flexibility.
We have exciting opportunities for highly skilled ICU nurses to join our team at Network Nursing Agency.
Full time, part time and casual positions available.
As an ICU nurse at Network Nursing Agency you will make an impact by supporting medical emergencies within a variety of hospitals, responding to cardiac arrest, patient deterioration & clinical concern based on clinical assessment & criteria.
You will bring to our ICU team:
- Registered Nurse with AHPRA
- Bachelor of Science (Nursing) or equivalent
- Previous experience in ICU
- Sound clinical decision making and problem solving skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, proactive, motivated and customer focused
- Clinical expertise and commitment to high quality patient care and continuous improvement
- Strong customer focus
- Self-motivated and proven ability to work as part of a high functioning team
- Passion for delivering quality patient-centred care
- Flexibility with shift allocations, timing.
If you are interested in joining the Network Nursing Agency we would welcome your application. Applications should include cover letter, CV and 2 current work-related referees.
Applicants will be required to provide a current (12 months or less) National Police check and a NSW Working with Children’s Check, prior to appointment and persons in patient contact roles will be required to provide proof of immunity to specified infectious diseases prior to commencement. We are offer:
- Immediate start
- Attractive rates of pay
- Exciting career opportunities ahead
- Permanent and agency placements in both public and private hospitals.
- Scrub uniform free provided
- Great friendly team
- Flexible rosters
Base Rate – $40-$65 per hour based on experience
For more information, you may email us at email@example.com
Apply For Job