Finance Manager - Interim, with a strong business partnering element
Peterborough: Cambridgeshire: - Broster Buchanan are pleased to be partnering with one of Peterboroughs most sought after employers. If you enjoy the structure and rigour of a large business, coupled with diverse stakeholder engagement and an interesting product, we would be keen to hear from you.
Whilst a 12 month FTC has been signed off, the group is renowned for development and future opportunities may well arise during the course of the contract.
Supporting a range of C-suite execs, you will have a multi million pound cost base to report on, whilst managing a small team to deliver timely and accurate results.
Breadth of duties will include:
- Review of weekly and monthly P&L performance and preparation of commentary.
- Budgeting and forecasting, including presentations and reporting to stakeholders.
- Manage day to day activities of your team and ensure they have the training and strategic direction to succeed.
- Maintain rolling forecast and overview of performance YTD throughout the year, identifying risks and opportunities.
- Full balance sheet ownership.
- Adhoc projects and reporting as needs arise
- Fully qualified (ACCA, CIMA, ACA, or equivalent
- Strong business partnering skills
- Ability to review and develop processes and implement improvements.
Excellent benefits and flexi working arrangement.