03rd September, 2020
Manage our comprehensive suite of outsourced advisory services for your own portfolio of clients.
- Develop, and expand on the existing and new client relationships with the key decision makers, and the wider team.
- Ensuring continuous delivery, to set deadlines, of all ongoing client engagements.
- Full management of your clients accounting system(s), and back office requirements, including VAT returns, cash flow management, forecasting, annual financial budgets and company secretarial duties.
- Preparation of management accounts, management information and complimentary data, sense checking the output, removing inconsistencies, identifying trends and providing insightful commentary to clients.
- Assist in developing systems which facilitate management data used to identify trends, problems or opportunities, help run businesses, make key decisions and create or achieve strategic plans.
- Work with a varied portfolio with regular client interaction, job autonomy and full support from a team of hard working specialists.
Apply For Job
- Excellent communication – both written and oral, with an ability to deal with a variety of people in different environments.
- Organisational skills are essential – able to work within a team, handle pressure, manage multiple assignments without missing deadlines, but overall exceed expectations.
- Have a passion for what you do.
- Be positive and committed to the Firm and its core values in dealings with both staff and clients.
- Be forward thinking, innovative and overall be a part of our continued growth.
- Experienced, but not essential, in cloud based software, especially Xero and associated Applications.
- Salary depending upon experience and qualification – Qualified AAT, Part or fully qualified ACA or ACCA.