We are recruiting a newly created role of Operations Finance Manager within a head office function based near Peterborough.
We are recruiting a newly created role of Operations Finance Manager within a head office function based near Peterborough. The aim of this role is to business partner with the Operations Director, Supply Chain Director
and site managers to provide insightful and supportive analysis for optimal decision making.
You will be responsible for:
• Creation of insightful management reports used by SMTs
• Finances regularly reviewed with strategies for financial improvement in place
• Creation of robust systems and processes
• Work alongside Senior Leaders to ensure delivery of accurate financial
• Provision of daily and weekly analysis, trends, with commentary and
• Timely provision of forecasts and budgets with robust analysis and commentary
Ensuring upper level management have quality financial information and analysis needed to make strategic, operational and tactical decisions
• Tease out critical analysis on business performance – not just reporting / analysing but providing business insight to help formulate effective strategy (inc. variance
• Responsible for forecasting labour/factory overheads, CAPEX review
Control and analyse production costs and act as business partner for Head of
Operations and Supply chain Director (labour, CAPEX, Works order, Stock).
• Support operation capex spend and factory performance improvement plans
• Forward looking forecasting, financial modelling, planning and auditing
To apply for this role you will need to be a fully qualified accountant (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
Able to engender the wider business to support and implement strategic initiative
Proven track record of business partnering within Produce industry and factory
Experience analysing and explaining financial figures to stakeholders
Worked with operational and commercial aspects (highly commercial)
Excellent communication skills inc interpreting financial information for non-financial managers
Confident liaising and influencing our key stakeholders but equally the front-line
leaders and operators on site.
Strong IT ability and data modelling, mining, evaluation