In this Lancashire based role you will take ownership of the group risk management framework and business continuity plans.
This Lancashire based role will continue to develop the Group’s risk management framework and systems, including
supporting board and executivesin maintaining the Group’s risk policy, strategy and risk appetite. The post holder will also continue to develop the Group’s business continuity arrangements and advise the Incident Management Team on invoking and use of the Business Continuity Plan.
Within this role your time will be split between Risk management and Business continuity. A breakdown of your responsibilities can be found below.
1. Review, develop and maintain the Group’s Risk Management Strategy, Policy and frameworks, including the annual review of the Risk Appetite Statement, to support the management of all risks across the Group and regularly review the Group Risk Appetite.
2. Advise and prepare reports on risks appropriately for a range of stakeholders, including senior
managers and non-executive directors, ensuring managers are aware of the risks relevant to their operational area and understand their accountability for individual risks.
3. Work with staff across the Group and external partners to ensure the identification and
management of risk is embedded throughout all operational processes and areas, in putting into risk assessments as required.
1. Further develop the Group’s Business Continuity Plan, operational plans and associated resources
2. To update and improve linkages to the IT Disaster Recovery Activity which reflects the recent upgrades to the IT DR environment.
3. Continue to develop the Senior Team preparation and readiness for a major incident.
4. Where possible, provide advice and support to the Incident Management Team in the event of an incident.