15th November, 2022
Are you a self-motivated person seeking an opportunity to take your agriculture career to the next level? Do you have leadership experience in a feed mill environment? Do you have a solid understanding of HACCP, health and safety and problem-solving skills? If so, we are looking for you! We want you to become a part of the Masterfeeds team as the Operations Manager at our Humboldt/Saskatoon location.
The Opportunity: Operations Manager – Humboldt/Saskatoon
As the Operations Manager, Humboldt/Saskatoon you will provide day-to-day leadership to all functional areas within the feed mill operation. You will identify and drive opportunities for plant efficiencies and continuous improvements, regulatory compliance, plant productivity, cost control and project management.
You will be responsible for operational and capital planning, forecasting, tracking and reporting the results to the Senior Management team.
What Qualities Make You an Excellent Operations Manager:
Benefits to Joining the Team as an Operations Manager at Masterfeeds
- Preferably you have a minimum of five years’ management experience in a feed mill environment.
- You should have a solid understanding of HACCP, and safety regulations and requirements.
- You are an excellent communicator and have great interpersonal skills.
- You thrive on decision making, and problem solving, and able to manage multiple tasks within deadlines.
- Additionally, you must have demonstrated Microsoft Office applications expertise and experience with Great Plains Software is a definite asset.
- Preference will be given to candidates with feed industry experience.
Competitive salary plan with pension plan, health and dental benefits and referral incentives. Technical support including cell phone and laptop
Masterfeeds is a financially solid and stable organization. Who we are:
Masterfeeds, an Alltech company, is a leading nutrition provider for animal agriculture in Canada and has been in business since 1929. Our long success in serving the Canadian livestock and poultry producers is based on employing quality, motivated people, and offering leading nutrition solutions with on farm support. Our programs and products meet and exceed our customers’ needs and expectations. We are adding to our team as we continue significant growth in 2022.
If you are up to a challenge working with an industry leader, please apply online through the job ad. We thank all applicants; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Masterfeeds is committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. Canadian citizens and permanent residents will be given priority. Accommodations in relation to the job selection process are available upon request.
Apply For Job