15th November, 2022
Position: Maintenance Person – Winnipeg, MB– Full Time
- Graduated grade 12 or equivalent
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude.
- 3 to 5 years hands on maintenance experience
- Excellent analytical and trouble shooting skills.
- Previous work-related experience in a feed mill would be beneficial.
- Proven ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Preference will be given to individuals with, or working towards, a millwright ticket
- Physically capable of lifting 25kg
- Basic mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Able to work at elevated heights, as required
- Other retail setting duties, as required
- Previous background or working experience in the agricultural industry and/or sales environment is an asset
- Experience in a similar role is an asset
- Safety compliance is of utmost importance and all applicants must have a steadfast commitment to plant safety at their location
- HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) training is required, HACCP training will be provided by the company annually
- Have a positive, steady and upbeat approach in day-to-day tasks
- Contribute to an inclusive, motivating and appreciation centric environment for all coworkers
- Competitive salary and pension plan
- Health and dental benefits
- Group insurance benefits
- Referral incentives
Regular shifts are Monday to Friday with overtime available. Must be willing and able to work rotating shifts. Reliable transportation is a must. Public transportation is not available.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in supporting Canadian farmers in a career at Masterfeeds, please forward your resume in confidence to: By email:
OperationsWinnipeg@masterfeeds.comBy mail or drop off location:
Attn: Operations Manager
17 Speers Rd
Winnipeg, MB R2J 1M1 About Masterfeeds:
Since 1929, Masterfeeds, an Alltech company, has been a leading nutrition provider for animal agriculture in Canada. Employing quality, motivated people, to serve our customers is our priority. Our programs and products meet and exceed our customers’ needs and expectations throughout the entire sales and support cycle. Masterfeeds operates 22 feed manufacturing plants across the prairie provinces and Ontario, employs over 600 people, has a Dealer Network 340+ strong, and proudly supports over 7000 Canadian farm families every year.
Masterfeeds offers a competitive wage, pension plan, group insurance benefits, referral incentives and an annual safety boot allowance for plant workers. We are committed to the principles of employment equity. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you do not have a resume, job application forms are available at the mill. We thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Apply For Job