11th February, 2020
Field Sales Representative – Perth, WA
Elgas is a leading provider of LPG and related products, services and technical solutions in Australia & New Zealand. A part of Linde PLC, we are known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services, and we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
We are looking for a Field Sales Representative to join the Elgas team based out of Beckenham in Perth. This role will see you 100% focussed on hunting for new business within the SME sector of the Perth Metro area. You will drive an Elgas branded Ute loaded with LPG cylinders and search for new customers each day and switch them to Elgas. In addition, you’ll service and retain existing accounts within the Industrial, Hospitality and defined LPG sectors.
This role is an initial 12 month Fixed Term Contract with a view to becoming Permanent.
Key responsibilities in this role include:
It is expected you will bring experience such as:
- Identify and action new business opportunities within your territory
- Secure profitable customers from our competitors
- Achieve sales budgets in relation to margin, volume and products
- Develop and maintain records of competitor customers
- Ensure all customers have a valid in-date supply agreement
- Ensure all customers adhere to Elgas safety standards
- 2-3 years of field sales experience
- Clean valid Driver’s Licence
- Customer and results focussed
- Excellent negotiation and conflict management skills
- Physically able to load and unload gas cylinders on a regular basis
- Strong presentation, written and verbal communication skills
We're local, with service centres around the country to ensure rapid supply and reliable delivery in virtually every area. Our customers get convenient 24/7 Online Services for orders, payments and account information.
Elgas offers a diverse range of employment opportunities for outstanding individuals, including the possibility of career advancement opportunities with BOC and the global Linde Group. We seek people who want to be part of a Team that is proud of its product, its people and wants to provide customers with the best service in the industry.
If being part of a highly motivated team and operating in an autonomous environment, where you have ownership, accountability and challenges, is important to you, then you're on the right track with Elgas. 'Put your energy to work at Elgas'
Apply For Job