30th January, 2020
Deliver Contracts Manager – WA About BOC
BOC, a member of Linde PLC, is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments. For more than a century, the company’s gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steel-making, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
The focus of this role as the Deliver Contracts Manager
is to lead and assume responsibility for Transport & contract management in WA, comprising of Bulk Liquid and Cylinder Gases.
Based in Canning Vale, you will oversee our West Australian Deliver operation, to ensure a safe, reliable gas product delivery service, and that contractual obligations are adhered to by our distribution contractors. You will be responsible for driving effective cost management, performance improvement, and be the interface with the local businesses – Metro, Regional and interstate. Other key responsibilities in this role include:
- Overseeing the fulfillment of the business transport strategy within WA.
- Working closely with all key stakeholders to identify efficiencies to drive change and performance improvements in the transport process.
- Providing contract management leadership to ensure cost-effectiveness and achieve the best value.
- Managing a team of temp & permanent employees.
- Preparing the Transport operating budget within the areas and support the annual productivity targets in the Transport work-stream.
- Ensuring compliance to BOC standards, local regulations and contracted terms & conditions as well as compliance to all requirements relating to safety, health, environment and quality.
To be successful in this challenging operations role, you will bring proven experience and knowledge in transport and logistics operations
including managing teams.
Additionally, you will be a strong communicator with the capability to liaise with relevant stakeholders as well as negotiate and influence at all levels. Your ability to motivate and lead to bring about a “can do” attitude, and history of delivering results will be highly regarded.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits.
Apply For Job