29th July, 2022
- Full Time position
- Join our growing company!
- Located in Carlton, VIC
We are seeking a Customer Service Coordinator to assist with customer service, property management tasks, administration and assisting with the leasing of our student apartments at our UniLodge @ University of Melbourne - Little Hall property in Carlton, VIC.
This role is a unique mix of front office reception, property management, and customer service and will give you a great opportunity to learn new skills in a supported learning environment. About the Role
- Full Time position
- Rotating roster 10:00am - 6:00pm Saturday - Wednesday
- Operate the day-to-day front desk reception area
- Assist with the ongoing property management of our student apartments
- Conduct room inspections & provide general administration support
- Assist residents with enquiries related to their residency, studies, general needs and overall well-being
- Liaise with third parties regarding building facilities management including maintenance, contract cleaners, security etc.
- Be an active member of the emergency response team during shift times
- COVID full vaccination or exemption as per VIC State & industry legislation
- A focus on service and quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences
- Customer service experience in the accommodation industry
- Experience in a University Environment (highly regarded)
- Be culturally aware and understanding of different cultures
- National Police Check & Working with Children’s check (required)
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle. With a growing portfolio of over 110 properties, encompassing over 31,000+ managed beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team! Our Benefits and Culture
Our culture is built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible.
How to Apply
- A diverse culture that is friendly, fun and collaborative
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural & diverse environment
- Development and career advancement opportunities
- Benefits: On the Spot rewards, Annual Company awards, Long-Tenure leave, Well-Being Programs, Employee Assistance Program, Emerging Leader Program and more!
Apply with your CV and a 1-page cover letter. While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
We are a 2021 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant. ***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Apply For Job