25th July, 2022
- 4x Casual position
- Join our growing company!
- Located in Canberra, ACT
We are on the lookout for Customer Service Coordinators to assist with customer service, property management tasks, administration and assisting with the leasing of our student apartments at UniLodge @ UC
These are casual opportunities and will work per week over a Monday to Sunday rotating roster. Hours will be given according to business need.About the Role
- 4x Casual positions
- Operate the day to day front desk reception area
- Assist with the ongoing property management of student apartments
- Conduct room inspections & provide general administration support
- Assist residents with enquiries related to their residency, studies, general needs and overall well-being
- Liaise with third parties regarding building facilities management including maintenance, contract cleaners, security etc.
- Active member of the emergency response team during shift times
- Customer service experience in the accommodation industry
- Experience in a University Environment (highly regarded)
- Experience in Property Management Systems (highly regarded)
- Focus on service & quality with the passion to deliver outstanding experiences
- Be culturally aware and understanding of different cultures
- National Police Check & Working with Children’s check (required)
UniLodge is the leading provider of student accommodation in Australia and New Zealand and is currently in an exciting growth cycle as demand for our services is escalating globally. With a growing portfolio of over 110 properties, encompassing over 30,000 beds, it’s a very exciting time to join the UniLodge team!Benefits and Culture
We have a culture that’s built on trust and engagement and we go the extra mile to make your career at UniLodge as rewarding as possible. We'll provide you with:
What you need to do now
- A great office culture and a company that is continuing to grow
- Acknowledgement, rewards and benefits
- A multicultural and diverse environment
- Employee Assistance Program
If you're interested in this exciting role, please click apply now and attach your cover letter and your CV!
While we take a look at your application, we encourage you to get to know us a little better through our website and various social media channels.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – We commit to responding to every applicant.
***All final applicants for this position will be required to provide evidence of a criminal record check. Please note that people with criminal records are not automatically barred from applying for this position. Each application will be considered on its merits.
Apply For Job