27th May, 2019
About the Role
- Clinical Leadership Role
- Full Time – Margoneet Correctional Centre (MCC)
- Positive, Supportive Culture & Working Environment with excellent Training and development Opportunities
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinician to join our team at Margoneet Correctional Centre (MCC)
The Senior Clinician will be responsible coordinating contracted services and supervising a team of clinicians. The Senior Clinician will also provide thorough forensic assessments and treatment to a complex and challenging forensic population. both group and individual work. There is a broad range of short and long-term programs offered, including an Intensive program.
The Senior Clinician will also be the direct point of contact for service delivery and will be responsible for contract reporting, workload distribution and service scheduling. About You
The role requires a highly skilled, registered Psychologist/Social Worker with significant experience working with a similar client population within a forensic setting and also providing clinical supervision to a skilled staff team.
This is a great career opportunity for a clinician who will thrive in an autonomous role and who wants to consolidate their skills in stakeholder management whilst providing support to their own team in a dynamic, fast paced and highly demanding environment. Selection Criteria Essential
- Full registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency or relevant professional board
- Extensive experience in the assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment of psychopathology and forensic needs of a mandated population
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working in a complex, changing environment
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Current & Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with group intervention
- Proficient in the use of information technology
- Experience with forensic risk assessments
- AHPRA approved supervisor
Please upload your most recent CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via Seek or through our Website. Also, please reference which role/location you wish to apply for.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information Please note we have multiple positions available across Victoria, please visit our Careers Website https://clientapps.jobadder.com/47676/caraniche for further information.
Applications close by COB Monday, 17 June 2019
Apply For Job