13th May, 2019
- Flexible, Community based position with car provided
- Group and individual clinical intervention with clients
- 0.6 – Full Time
- Positive, Supportive Culture & Working Environment with excellent training and development opportunities
Are you a dynamic clinician with experience working with young people in a forensic setting? Are you an autonomous clinician who enjoys building relationships with key stakeholders to ensure the best outcome for your clients? Would you like to join an established and supportive team where your skills will assist youth justice clients to make positive, strengths based change to their lives? About the Role
Due to service expansion we have several exciting opportunity for a Clinician (Psychologist or Social Worker) to join our team. We have positions available in Ballarat, Bendigo and the Geelong area of outer Victoria.
The successful clinician will deliver assessment and treatment services to youth justice clients aged 10-21 years in Victoria. The role involves holistic assessment and treatment planning, facilitation of group programs, individual interventions to address criminogenic needs, psychosocial interventions to assist in skills development and case consultation with support workers.
In order to provide excellence in clinical delivery it is essential that a flexible, autonomous approach is applied. Clinicians are required to travel to various locations within Victoria to provide treatment. A mobile phone, laptop and fully serviced fleet vehicle will be provided to support you in this role. Selection Criteria Essential
- Registration with the Australian Health Practitioner Registration Agency or relevant professional board
- Experience in the assessment, diagnosis, case formulation and treatment of forensic clients
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working in a complex, changing environment
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Commitment to Child Safe Standards and Practices.
- Current & Valid Driver’s License
- Experience with group intervention
- Proficient in the use of information technology
- Experience with forensic risk assessments
Please upload your most recent CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via Seek or through our Website.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the role or a copy of the position description. Please note we have multiple positions available across Victoria, please visit our Careers Website https://clientapps.jobadder.com/47676/caraniche for further information
Apply For Job