09th May, 2019
- Clinical Services and Training Facilitator Opportunities Available
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Part Time Roles Available 0.4- 1FTE)
- Excellent opportunity to enhance your training delivery career within the corporate wellness and forensic space
- Based in Abbotsford with Melbourne Metro and Regional travel required
Due to recent growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a number of qualified and experienced training facilitators to join our successful and supportive Caraniche at Work team.
The role involves an opportunity to work within our Training team. This is a fantastic opportunity to align your passion and interests to our training offerings by delivering high quality training services to our customers and clients. CaW Training Facilitator
Reporting to the Caraniche at Work Relationship Manager, the Training Facilitator will be involved in the development and facilitation of a diverse range of topics to professionals working in a number of different fields.
To be considered for this opportunity you will be a registered clinician experienced in the development and delivery of training in a range of areas of core expertise, have excellent facilitation skills and an ability to engage diverse groups. Experience working with workplace and/or forensic groups is desirable but not a requirement. Key Responsibilities
Who we are
- Development of new training packages in line with strategic direction and evidence based frameworks
- Facilitation of training packages in line with strategic direction and evidence based frameworks
- Development of strong customer and stakeholder relationships
- Monitoring of feedback and ongoing areas for improvement
- Travel to different worksites and locations (regional included)
Caraniche at Work has more than 20 years’ experience delivering health, wellness and capacity building services that give employees the power to help themselves. From general counselling and critical incident response through to training and professional development, we help businesses support their staff, personally and professionally. To Apply
Please attached a copy of your latest CV and a Cover Letter outlining your motivations for working with Caraniche at Work.
For further information, please visit https://work.caraniche.com.au/ or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquires
Applications close Friday, 31 May 2019
Apply For Job