09th May, 2019
- Clinical Services and Training Facilitator Opportunities Available
- Flexible Working Arrangements (Part Time Roles Available 0.6-0.8 FTE)
- Excellent opportunity to develop your career within the corporate wellness space
- Various Melbourne Metro and Regional Sites Available (Epping, Frankston, Footscray, Sunshine, Craigieburn, Yarra Ranges)
Due to recent growth, an exciting opportunity has become available for a number of qualified Psychologists or Social Workers to join our successful and supportive Caraniche at Work team.
The role involves an opportunity to work within our Workplace Services team. This is a fantastic opportunity provide high quality service to our clients in the employee support and workplace wellbeing arena. CaW Clinical Services
Reporting to the Caraniche at Work Team Leader, the clinician will provide counselling and crisis intervention to a client population with a wide range of clinical and mental health issues from varying ethnic, religious backgrounds and other minority groups.
To be considered for this position and thrive in this opportunity, you will need to be registered as a Psychologist/Social Worker and passionate about engaging in clinical work from a workplace wellbeing perspective. Key Responsibilities
Who we are
- Individual treatment including brief interventions and EAP counselling with a focus on workplace and personal issues
- Provision of additional services including manager support, mediation, coaching among others
- Provision of individual clinical and group supervision
- Participation in the delivery of services after hours
- Travel to different worksites and locations
- Ongoing management of administrative requirements such as record keeping and file maintenance.
- Referral and ongoing liaison with other health professionals
Caraniche at Work has more than 20 years’ experience delivering health, wellness and capacity building services that give employees the power to help themselves. From general counselling and critical incident response through to training and professional development, we help businesses support their staff, personally and professionally. To Apply
Please attached a copy of your latest CV and a Cover Letter outlining your motivations for working with Caraniche at Work.
For further information, please visit https://work.caraniche.com.au/ or reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquires.
Applications close Friday, 31 May 2019
Apply For Job