03rd May, 2019
About the Role
- Clinician Role - 0.6 FTE
- Positive, Supportive Culture & Working Environment with excellent Training and development Opportunities
The CARE@Epping team are looking for an enthusiastic and independent clinician to join the team on a part time basis.
CARE@Epping is a multidisciplinary team of clinicians working from Caraniche’s Epping office, various Community Corrections offices, as well as local GP clinics. The team currently deliver AOD counselling and care coordination to clients whom either attend the service voluntarily (DHHS funded) or are mandated to attend treatment as part of their Corrections order.
The Epping team also provide Medicare funded treatment, EAP counselling (on behalf of Caraniche at Work), facilitate Kickstart treatment (both individual and group), and deliver driving offender programs on behalf of VicRoads.
Working as part of the CARE@Epping team and reporting to the Senior Psychologist, the Clinician will see a diverse client population that includes males and females; various ethnic and religious groups; various forensic/offending histories; and clients with a dual diagnosis. Interventions may be short-term, episodic, long-term, individual or group-based. Further duties include risk management, report writing, referral and liaison to other services, and keeping up to date client records.
Treatment services are provided in line with the Caraniche model of care, which includes regular individual and group supervision, as well as continuing professional development opportunities. Selection Criteria Essential
- Experience running group programs
- Experience providing AOD treatment to complex clients
- High level of interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Confident working in a complex, changing environment
- Flexible and agile approach to work
- Current & Valid Driver’s License
- Experience working with forensic clients (highly desirable).
- Experience and interest seeing EAP and Medicare clients
- Capacity to work one after hours evening per week
Please upload your most recent CV and cover letter addressing the key selection criteria via Seek or through our Website. Also, please reference which role/location you wish to apply for.
Please contact our Talent Acquisition Team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information on the role or a copy of the position description. Please note we have multiple positions available across Victoria, please visit our Careers Website https://clientapps.jobadder.com/47676/caraniche for further information.
Applications close by Friday 24 May 2019
Apply For Job