21st May, 2021
Caraniche at Work
Caraniche at Work provides Employee Assistance Counselling, Critical Incident Stress Response, facilitation, coaching, and related services to organisations, government departments and workplaces.
Located within the Caraniche at Work (CaW) business unit and reporting to the Customer Support Lead, this position plays a key role in holding relationships with Customers and Clients through triage, assessment and allocation of service requests. Other key elements of the role include participation in the after hours support service, preparation of training proposals and provision of associated training administrative and logistical support, being part of the CaW Utilisation Reporting Team as well as administration duties for our Associate Clinician Network.
- Conducts triage and assessment of new service requests and prioritises accordingly
- Develops and maintains customer relationships to a high standard
- Conducts assessments including risk assessments
- Allocates referrals appropriately and schedules appointments
- Works with the intake and clinical teams to secure appropriate coverage of the on call and after hours intake and clinician rosters 24/7
- Participates in peer support and debriefing as appropriate
- Attends Caraniche Central Training Sessions as required
This opportunity requires a proactive approach to customer services and excellent communication skills. Previous experience in an customer services and/or intake role will be highly regarded along with sound knowledge understanding or interest in Psychology. About Caraniche
Caraniche is a Victorian-based private psychology and consulting company that delivers a range of specialist services to government, private and not-for-profit organisations. Caraniche provides clinical and forensic services, Employee Assistance Programs, management consultancy, training, research, and evaluation. Established in 1993, the company is a values driven organisation with a strong commitment to the professional growth and development of psychologists and other health and welfare professionals. Caraniche is recognised as a leader in the field of forensic alcohol and other drug services, clinical supervision, trauma services, evaluation and training. Apply Now
Please submit your application (CV and Cover Letter) by following the 'Apply Now' prompts.
Applications close Friday, 4 June 2021
Apply For Job