04th January, 2021
Salary:€2,000-€3,700 p/m(Gross) x 14 + Food + Insurance +More
Total pay: up to €28,000-€50,000 per year inclusive of benefits
Location: 100% Remote, Portugal and Partial remote jobs in Porto
Important note: Applicants must be living in Portugal.
As a developer you will work to solve difficult problems and build beautiful and creative digital features within a team of technologists, designers, product owners and agile coaches.
- Current in your practice.You have a good working understanding in user-centred processes and latest testing tools. You keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Highly Collaborative.Able to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers using Agile and Lean principles.
- A clear communicator. Capable conveying ideas and break down concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders (verbally and written).
- Open to sharing.Whether that be your thoughts, ideas and work in-progress.
- Want to grow. You seek out opportunities to learn, promoting regular feedback with those who you work with.
- Resilient. Can handle with pressure and work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
- Adaptable. You can handle in ambiguity and are comfortable switching contexts and able to apply your practice across a range of industries and different deliverables and goals.
- Good experience with Koa, Express, Hapi, or similar frameworks
- Good experience in Node.js for backend services.
- HTML5 CSS3, ES6 or ES7
- Applying the best design patterns for various application requirements
- Knowledge about choosing the best databases and their characteristics (PostgreSQL, SQL etc.)
€2,800-€4,000 p/m(Gross) x 14 + Food + Insurance +More Total pay:
up to €28,000-€50,000 per year inclusive of benefits Location:
100% Remote, Portugal Tech:
We look forward to hearing from you soon. Whatsapp: + 44 748 788 5456
Apply For Job