06th October, 2020
Salary: €2,000-€3,350 Per month x 14 + Meal allowance & Health Insurance
Location: Portugal, Porto, Lisbon, Partial remote (!00% remote during COVID)
Only candidates living in Portugal will be considered for these roles. No other EU locations apart from Porto or ]
Our clients is a multi award winning financial service provider with a range of top quality products and services and thousands of clients across the world. They are continuing to grow their team and add to their team members in Portugal and on remote basis. They have an office space in Braga but they don't require their employees to attend their offices. Although there will be a space to go an work and feel as apart of team if anyone ever likes to work in an office space however it is completely optional.
As a developer you will work to solve problems and build beautiful products and services and create excellent quality products.
You need to have:
- 3+ years working experience as a professional software engineer.
- 1+ years knowledge of React and Redux or React Hooks, or similar technologies and frameworks.
- Experience of working in an agile environment or projects
- Good communication in English to work with the product team
- Good understanding of engineering and delivery processes
- Experience in presenting technology strategy and solution design
- Passion to make people’s lives better and benefit in the reward of doing so
- Current in your practice.You have a good working understanding in user-centred processes and latest testing tools. You keep up with the latest trends in technology.
- Highly Collaborative. Able to work collaboratively in multidisciplinary teams of designers, developers and product managers using Agile and Lean principles.
- A clear communicator. Capable conveying ideas and break down concepts clearly to a diverse range of stakeholders (verbally and written).
- Open to sharing.Whether that be your thoughts, ideas and work in-progress.
- Want to grow. You seek out opportunities to learn, promoting regular feedback with those who you work with.
- Adaptable. You can handle in ambiguity and are comfortable switching contexts and able to apply your practice across a range of industries and different deliverables and goals.
Please apply here or send a copy of your latest CV with phone and Skype details to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reach out to you and discuss the role. Front-end Developer -
€2,000-€3,350 Per month x 14 + Meal allowance & Health InsuranceLocation:
Portugal, Porto, Lisbon, Partial remote (!00% remote during COVID) Main Tech:
Solere is acting as a recruitment company in connection to this job.
Apply For Job