03rd October, 2020
Location: Porto, Portugal, Partial remote - (During Covid only remote)
Salary: €2,500-€3,000 Gross pay per month or €35,000-€42,000 Annually
Benefits: Paid holiday + Meal allowance + Private health insurance + More
Solere is proud to bring you this fantastic opportunity with a great and established company.
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for the architecture and
development of our client core platform including API, microservices and overall migration and new software cycle on which the other team members will build their web products. You will have the full support of the head of engineering and the CTO of the company for this role so you will alway have good support available to you.
You will be responsible for working with the team and leading in areas to define the technical architecture, development workflow and systems including:
What skills are we looking for?
- Leading a team of 6 engineers in the Porto team.
- Promote programming best practices and writing of beautiful code
- Deciding on API, microservices and platform architecture
- Maintain a platform/technical roadmap for the future architecture
- Ensuring the platform keeps pace with framework and technological advancements
- Coaching and mentoring your team.
- Optimising the team communication and processos for better performance
- Working with web or mobile in Scrum/Kanban/XP environments
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
- Some knowledge or experience with containerisation, Docker, CI or ideally Kubernetes
- Experience with frameworks of your programming language of choice.
Desirable but not a must have extra skills:
- Experience with writing requirements and authoring acceptance criteria
- Previous experience and managing a team of software engineers and involvement in hiring process.
- Track and report on budget for project delivery
- Lead on the planning and estimation of a product backlog
- Maintain a technology roadmap and prioritise tech debt and investments
- Report to Chief Product Officer on project progress and identify risk
Solere is acting as a recruitment agency in connection to this role. You can chose to apply here or if you would like to find out more please contact Kaveh at Solere by sending your CV to email@example.com
You can chose to send us a short cover letter video using the link provided and describe why you think you will be suitable for the these roles. You can chose to apply without the video cover letter.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Note: Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.Software Engineer
Porto, Portugal, Partial remote - (During Covid only remote)Technologies:
€2,500-€3,000 Gross pay per month or €35,000-€42,000 Annually Benefits:
Paid holiday + Meal allowance + Private health insurance + More
Apply For Job