16th September, 2020
Location: London(Remote during COVID)
Salary: £80,000-£100,000 p/a + Benefits
Job type: Permanent Full time
Technologies: Node.js, React, Koa, Hooks, Redux, PostgreSQL, Bookshelf
About the available roles:
We are looking for someone with experience of working on applications for enterprise companies or organisations such as banks and trading or government projects or working on applications and teams for large companies.
So far, our client have received global recognition for their work and the use of cutting-edge technology for the creation and continues design and development of their products and service to the highest level of standard and performance.
The scale, security and reliability of Top technology companies
Currently they are looking to hire a number of capable software engineers that are looking to challenge themselves and to continue build their career.
About the candidate:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior software engineer with excellent coding skills to help us develop the platforms and tools needed to expand our global reach. This is the minimum requirements to be considered.
- 5+ years or more experience of working on challenging products or services.
- Experienced in using version control systems such as Git or Mercurial
- Knowledge and experience with AWS.
- API development using Koa backed by PostgreSQL
- Experience with PostgreSQL or similar
Culture is important to our client and they have a good passion for what they do make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced. What will you get in return:
- Great products and services to work on
- Modern technology stack
- Excellent team and culture to continue your professional development
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- Help and support available to you whenever you need to.
- Work with a capable and experienced team that will help you grow and push yourself further
- Clear career progression and promotions
- Being able to work in an autonomous way.
- Socially active team if you would like to get involved with office and team incentives, events and activities.
- Good amount of incentives
Node.js, React Location:
£80,000-£100,000 p/a + Benefits Job type:
Permanent Full time Technologies:
Node.js, React, Koa, Hooks, Redux, PostgreSQL, Bookshelf
If you would like to know more abut this role please contact Kav at Solere
by applying here or send an email to email@example.com
Or you can message me or call me on: Whatsapp: +44 7487 88 5456
Skype: kaveh.rahimian or my Tel: +44 207 360 5750 Solere
is acting as a recruiting agency in connection with this role. For more information on this or similar roles you can visit our website www.solere.co
Apply For Job