22nd July, 2020
Location: Portugal, 100% remote
Salary: €2,000-€4,000 Per Month x 14 depending on experience and seniority
Benefits: €7.63 Food Allowance + Health Insurance + Paid holiday
About the available roles:
Our client is a global leader in the financial services sector. They have created a top platform to provide financial service companies with a range of products and services and access to variety of ways to get access to low cost funds and capital. So far, they have received global recognition for their work and the use of cutting-edge technology for the creation and continues design and development of their products and service. Top technology companies
Currently they are looking to hire a number of capable software engineers that are looking to challenge themselves and to continue build their career.
About the candidate:
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer with excellent coding skills to help us develop the platforms and tools needed to expand our global reach.
- 3+ years working with web and mobile in Scrum/Kanban/XP environments
- 1+ years with deep knowledge of Node.js, Kotlin and/or Java
- Unix, command line and docker experience (we’re on Kubernetes)
- Experience with frameworks including Play and node.js
- Experience with PHP and Symfony a bonus (to help migrate some older services)
- Great communication in English to work with the product team
- Experience with writing requirements and authoring acceptance criteria
- A strong technical background working with open source technologies
- Deep understanding of engineering and delivery processes
- Experience in presenting technology strategy and solution design
- Passion to make people’s lives better and benefit in the reward of doing so
Culture is important to our client and they have a good passion for what they do make sure everyone in the team feels valued, respected and important. This makes people take pride in their work, and that’s when the best work is produced. What will you get in return:
- Competitive salary & Benefits
- Help and support available to you whenever you need to.
- Work with a capable and experienced team that will help you grow and push yourself further
- Clear career progression and promotions
- Being able to work in an autonomous way.
- Socially active team if you would like to get involved with office and team incentives, events and activities.
- Good amount of incentives
Portugal, 100% remote Salary:
€2,000-€4,000 Per Month x 14 depending on experience and seniority
Benefits: €7.63 Food Allowance + Health Insurance + Paid holiday Technologies:
If you would like to know more abut this role please contact Kav at Solere
by applying here or send an email to email@example.com Tel: +44 207 360 5750 Solere
is acting as a recruiting agency in connection with this role. For more information on this or similar roles you can visit our website www.solere.co
Apply For Job