22nd July, 2020
Software Tech Lead - Node.js, Kotlin, JVM -100% Remote (Portugal only)
Technologies: Node.js, JVM
Salary: €50,000-€65,000 p/a - €4,500-€5,000 p/m x 14
Benefits: 30 days paid holiday + €7.63 Food + health insurance + More
Location: 100% Remote
Important: This role is only suitable for candidates who live and work in Portugal.
Solere is proud to bring you this fantastic opportunity with a great and established company.
As a Lead Software Engineer you will be responsible for the architecture and
development of our client core platform including API, microservices and overall architecture on which the other team members will build their web products.
You will be responsible for working with the team and leading in areas to define the technical architecture, development workflow and systems including:
What skills are we looking for?
- Leading a team of engineers in Portugal and offshore
- Promote programming best practices and writing of beautiful code
- Deciding on API, microservices and platform architecture
- Maintain a platform/technical roadmap for the future architecture
- Ensuring the platform keeps pace with framework and technological advancements
- Develop and programme key platform features (e.g. API gateway)
- Develop and programme key services (e.g. authentication)
- Co-create a DevOps flow which benefits the team’s productivity
- Co-create the cloud configuration
- Working with web and mobile in Scrum/Kanban/XP environments
- Deep knowledge of one or more of the following programming languages:
Node.js, JVM, Kotlin
- Some knowledge or experience with containerisation, Docker, CI or ideally Kubernetes
- Experience with frameworks of your programming language of choice. If your speciality is Node.js knowledge of one of the following: (Express or Koa or Hapi or Meteor or ideally Loopback), If your skill is Java then of the following:(Hibernate or Groovy or ideally SpringBoot),
Desirable but not a must have extra skills:
- Responsibility for technical architecture on commercial projects
- Experience with writing requirements and authoring acceptance criteria
- Previous experience and managing a team of software engineers and involvement in hiring process.
- Track and report on budget for project delivery
- Lead on the planning and estimation of a product backlog
- Maintain a technology roadmap and prioritise tech debt and investments
- Report to Chief Product Officer on project progress and identify risk
Solere is acting as a recruitment agency in connection to this role. You can chose to apply here or if you would like to find out more please contact Kaveh at Solere by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You can chose to send us a short cover letter video using the link provided and describe why you think you will be suitable for the these roles. You can chose to apply without the video cover letter.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.
Note: Candidates must be eligible to work in the EU.Software Tech Lead
- Node.js, Kotlin, JVM -100% Remote (Portugal only)Technologies:
€50,000-€65,000 p/a - €4,500-€5,000 p/m x 14Benefits:
30 days paid holiday + €7.63 Food + health insurance + MoreLocation:
100% Remote Important:
This role is only suitable for candidates who live and work in Portugal.
Apply For Job