IMG is a privately owned, New Zealand Company with over 20 years’ experience in our sector. We specialise in delivering high quality maintenance, manufacturing and project services to a wide variety of clients.
Our ever-growing client base reflects our delivery, integrity and long-term customer focus. We believe we have an exciting future as we embark on a journey to positively challenge the market and further invest in our people, relationships, operations and infrastructure.
This role supports our very busy Site Manager who is responsible for the deployment and management of staff to shutdown projects and assignments. We aim to be the employer of choice for our pool of staff and the Resource team works hard to deliver on the expectations of our staff and our customers. This role is based in our Glenbrook site. Key tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage day-to-day labour requests to meet customer requirements.
- Plan lookahead resourcing schedule to ensure we meet the customer’s and IMG’s requirements for all jobs/projects.
- Ensure labour requests from resource pool are matched against skill, availability, competency, and qualifications.
- Coordinate any job/project variation letters to employee’s, casuals and/or contractors.
- Coordinate weekly “after hour callout” schedule to ensure labour coverage for unplanned breakdowns/changes.
- Support the onboarding of employees, i.e. arranging inductions, training, coordinating contracts.
- Ensure that the employee information held on our database is current, accurate and can be relied upon.
- Work with the Site Manager to deploy staff as per project plan resourcing requirements.
- Manage and book any resource training/inductions to ensure our labour resource have current certifications/inductions
You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, a genuinely warm and welcoming team and endless opportunity to develop your skills as you work on high value, business critical projects.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work in this country.
The successful candidate must pass drug, alcohol, medical and MOJ checks
Please note we will be starting the process as and when we receive the applications.