10th September, 2020
Operations Support Administrator – Kawerau – Fixed Term - 6 Months
IMG is a privately owned, New Zealand heavy engineering company with over 20 years’ experience in our sector. We employ over 300 permanent staff, complemented by a significant pool of contractors and casuals. Historically, we have resourced projects ranging between 10 and 600 people covering a full range of skills. We deliver maintenance, capital project delivery, fabrication, specialist services and a range of innovative solutions to a wide variety of clients throughout the North Island. Our people are key to our success and we work hard to make IMG a great place to work!
We are currently looking for an Operations Support Administrator to provide parental leave cover for one of our team until end of March 2021 with potential for more work beyond that.
In this role you will be managing our Kawerau site administration in line with IMG’s policies and procedures, ensuring administration documentation is accurate and completed on time.
Key Functions in this role involves:
Skills and Qualifications:
- Timely and accurate timesheets entry
- Invoicing, purchase order administration and accounts reporting
- Provide job summary reports
- Support branch manager with branch related admin process
- Coordinate and support resourcing for our projects
- Organise travel and accommodation for our casual staff.
- Assist with maintaining records and induction for casual staff.
What’s in it for you...
- Solid computer skills (ie, Microsoft office suite of products and previous experience working with registers and databases / excel / Matrix)
- 5+ years of experience in a general administrative role
- Understanding of financial process (Invoicing and Purchase orders)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good customer service skills and willingness to help out when needed.
- Strong attention to detail.
You'll get opportunities to work with leading specialists in our field, to develop your skills and gain experience in a wide variety of industries. We offer competitive rates of pay and provide job specific training.
If you wish to work for a professional, friendly, family business who values their employees and feel you have the skills and attributes for this role, we would love to receive your application.
To be eligible for this position you must currently reside in NZ and have a legal right to work in this country.
The successful candidate must pass drug, alcohol, medical and MOJ checks Please note we will be starting the process as and when we receive the applications as we have more than one vacancy available.
To register your interest, please apply below.
Apply For Job