17th February, 2021
ME Role in the MEP Services Market
Sterling, VA Area
Full Time/Permanent Role
Compensation Range DPE: $90,000-$120,000
Power Careers LLC is confidentially seeking two Mechanical Engineering candidates!
Our client is a growing engineering organization with a trusted reputation for getting things done efficiently with an amazing talent pool of industry experts. They are now penetrating the mechanical, electrical and, plumbing marketplace as part of the integrated services they offer to their clients in mission critical environments such as data centers, healthcare, military, and other industrial settings.
These roles would be part of a multidisciplinary team managing all aspects of everything mechanical as related to building HVAC systems, plumbing and piping systems. This would include steam, water refrigeration, heat transfer, electric and energy management including utility metering systems.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to:
- Installation, maintenance, and modification of mechanical systems, assuming engineering responsibility for distribution systems to ensure system capability. This includes all mechanical, piping, steam, chilled water/HVAC design, FEED studies and PM needed for assigned client locations
- Providing technical assistance for operating and maintenance personnel of these building systems and troubleshooting, problem solving as needed.
- Evaluating energy management system operations for improvement and enhancement possibilities for control and monitoring efficiency.
Our client understands that your work is only as good as the support your employer provides to you. They offer an outstanding culture, with an industry leading salary package that includes paid travel, cell phone plan, work from home and internal advancement for those striving to do more!
They provide a full complement of benefits including Health/Dental/401K/Paid Vacations, etc. They are known for taking care of their employees. Experience:
Ideally you have worked in a facility mechanical operations for a large industrial facility/complex, data center, healthcare campus or military operation? Or perhaps you work as a mechanical plant or facility building systems engineer for a mission critical environment? Perhaps you are a Chief Engineer with an ME at a Data Center? Or maybe even a mechanical contractor overseeing all piping, steam, HVAC operations?
Education and Knowledge Requirements Include:
Why work with us at Power Careers as opposed to other firms?
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience in mechanical design, installation, and operation of centralized facility piping, HVAC, steam, chilled water, and energy management systems
- Experience with small scale power generation operations
- Experience managing building piping, water and energy needs within a large data center campus or similar level mission critical environment like healthcare, large university or large industrial setting or the like
The biggest value we bring to you as a potential candidate is our ACCESS to employers, our ABILITY to technically vet skill set matches and our EXPERTISE when considering your employment offer package. By access, we mean the industry relationships we have cultivated with Presidents, Owners and Operations Executives across the country who reach out to us daily with their talent needs. Here is a rundown of advantages you gain by working with our firm.
-We are experts in this Niche. We know the equipment-makes, models and manufacturers and all the needs happening in mission critical markets right now.
-We have longstanding relationships with companies across the United States. This gives us the ability to make candidate recommendations to top level decision makers and navigate cumbersome internal recruitment processes.
-We keep your candidacy 100% confidential letting you have peace of mind that you can explore your options while currently employed. At a minimum, connect with me on LinkedIn! Logan Ridlen, Project Manager at Power Careers LLC firstname.lastname@example.org Worried about the security of your resume, email me directly!
“I am a Project Manager at Power Careers LLC. We support mission critical power, electrical power, energy, renewable energy, data center and construction industries. This includes power generation, power distribution, power transmission, power quality, back-up power, packaged power, power protection and control, electrical testing, power equipment maintenance, acceptance testing, commissioning, and start-ups.”
Apply For Job