10th February, 2021
Field Service Representative-
NETA TECH OR FIELD ENGINEER
Vehicle, Uncapped OT & OJT
Full Time/Permanent Role
Power Careers LLC is confidentially seeking a qualified technician or engineer looking to improve their workplace culture and work for a phenomenal employer. Our client understands that your work is only as good as the support your employer provides to you. Whether this support means training, great Per Diems, or even just showing up at the job site when you are there to let you know they support you is the way they do business! With an unparalleled safety record and a full complement of benefits (Health/Dental/401K/Paid Vacations/Bonuses), let us show you how to improve your career and your career trajectory by working for an employer that has learned to appreciate employees in a way that most employers have forgotten about. Remember what it feels like to have honest communication, be paid for performance, and have your boss recognize when down time is needed! Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Read and understand electrical one-line drawings
- Testing, maintenance, start-up and commissioning of electrical power distribution systems
- Inspecting, testing, and repairing low, medium, and high voltage electrical distribution equipment such as switchgear, automatic transfer switches, circuit breakers, conductors, transformers, and relays
- If trained, operate infrared thermography camera, and diagnose equipment
Ideally you may have worked for a Power Distribution OEM, or perhaps an electrical testing company, a power equipment refurb outfit, or an electrical contractor? Or, perhaps you are transitioning from the Navy, Army, Air Force Coast Guard with an electrical power background? Either way, we want to talk to you, confidentially of course!
We are looking for a minimum of 3 years’ experience testing and evaluating low, medium and high voltage electrical power systems.
Added pluses are a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, certification as a NETA 2, NETA 3 or NICET and/or equivalent utility, manufacturers training on power distribution equipment. Other Required Skills:
- Strong computer skills: including proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Effective written and oral communication skills to maintain relationships with managers and clients.
- Willingness to travel.
Why work with us at Power Careers as opposed to other firms?
- Strong understanding of NETA Acceptance and Maintenance Testing Specifications, NFPA70B and Industry Codes & Standards.
- Training in OSHA Electrical Safety and NFPA70E safety guidelines.
- Current knowledge of NEC, NFPA-70E, Electrical Classifications, IEEE/ANSI and other applicable design standards and guidelines.
The biggest value we bring to you as a potential candidate is our ACCESS to employers, our ABILITY to technically vet skill set matches and our EXPERTISE when considering your employment offer package. By access, we mean the industry relationships we have cultivated with Presidents, Owners and Operations Executives across the country who reach out to us daily with their talent needs. Here’s a rundown of advantages you gain by working with our firm.
-We are experts in this Niche. We know the equipment-makes, models and manufacturers. We know the electric power supply chain from generation, to transmission to distribution, storage and quality assessment.
-We have access to career opportunities that are not publicized and have longstanding relationships with companies across the United States. This gives us the ability to make candidate recommendations to top level decision makers without waiting on cumbersome internal recruitment processes.
-We keep your candidacy 100% confidential letting you have peace of mind that you can explore your options while currently employed.
At a minimum, connect with me on LinkedIn!Sarah Nickell, Recruiter and Partner at Power Careers LLCsarah@powercareers.net Worried about the security of your resume, email me directly!
“I am a senior recruiter at Power Careers LLC. We support mission critical power, electrical power, energy, renewable energy, utility, data center and construction industries. This includes power generation, power distribution, power transmission, power quality, back-up power, packaged power, power protection and control, electrical testing, power equipment maintenance, acceptance testing, commissioning, and start-ups.”
Apply For Job