04th May, 2021
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as an Implementation Consultant in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Health & Fitness and our PerfectMind Implementation team — the team that provides support and expertise to health clubs, gyms, community centres as well as the leisure, parks and recreation industry. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
You will primarily be responsible for guiding our clients through successful implementations of PerfectMind Solution. You collect business processes, consult on configuration of the software based on client requirements and provide training to customers. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
What would make me a good candidate?
- Effectively manage implementation of a CRM solution for our Australian customers from initial scoping of the customer engagement to final installation.
- Establish full cycle software implementation plan for our customers.
- Consult customers on inefficient processes and provide alternative efficient solutions.
- Create trust and transparent relationships and communication with key internal stakeholders.
- Manage application delivery and presentations during the implementation process.
- Conduct Discovery meetings and perform information gathering and gap analysis on the existing system.
- Document all requirements and decisions to generate a SOW for the project.
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Advanced understanding software systems – ERP, CRM, Member Management etc
- Advanced communication (oral and written) skills.
- Stakeholder management skills and experience
- Ability to work as part of a team but also the ability to manage and drive the process
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and multi-task in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to collaborate as a productive and active team member.
- Experience in the Health & Fitness or Leisure industries would be beneficial
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
More about us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to EAP
- Fully flexible work arrangements
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services. How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com. Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community. Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment. We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
Apply For Job