07th April, 2021
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as a Senior Network Engineer in Auckland to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join our APAC IT team — the team that provides expertise and support to our five business verticals. You’ll work hand in hand with internal stakeholders to help them overcome obstacles by understanding their unique goals and challenges, so they can focus on what really matters - helping our customers succeed.
Reporting into Senior Systems Team Lead you’ll be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting the configuration and security of the TSG Australasian companies networking infrastructure. Evolve the Network Centre of Excellence (NCOE) by implementing networking and security standards across the entire Australasian group. Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
What would make me a good candidate?
- Continue the evolution of a Network center of Excellence (NCOE) having the ability to provide innovative IT Network solutions across our Australasian companies and Azure Environments
- Implement, configure and manage Cisco switches and routers
- Implement configure and manage Checkpoint and FortiGate firewalls
- Install, configure and maintain F5 load balancers
- Provide support and assistance for networking and security of Azure networks
- Troubleshooting and investigate network connectivity and firewall security issues
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation such as but not limited to design, procedural, reports and “As built” documentation.
- Ensure proficient security and backup procedures are established and followed in conjunction with company policy for all network related devices and configurations
- Provide support and assistance to staff with regard to network and security issues
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
- Experience in a senior role, managing and supporting the ICT infrastructure, including but not limited to, WAN, LAN, Firewall Security and IP Telephony, preferably across an international group of companies
- Expertise in multiple vendor firewall, switching and routing technologies like FortiGate Cisco and CheckPoint, securing edge infrastructure with firewalls, IDS/IPS products and configuration of VPNs to 3rd parties (Azure), sister companies and user VPN connectivity
- Expert knowledge of networking fundamentals with technical expertise in
- CCNP or CCIE qualification
- Fortigate Experience
- Firewall (Fortigate and or ASA) experience
- F5 Load Balancers
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast-paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
More about us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to EAP
- Fully flexible work arrangements
- Health & Life Insurance
- A free weekly barista coffee
- Free fruit
- Discounted Gym Membership etc
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services. How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Robert Keyworth, Talent Partner - APAC
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com. Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we particularly encourage speakers of Te Reo Māori or Pasifika languages to apply. We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
Apply For Job