06th April, 2021
Take a seat on the Xplor rocketship and join us as Level 3 support in Melbourne to help people succeed across the world.
From dropping your kids off at childcare, getting something at home repaired, going to the gym or a fitness studio, to picking up your dry cleaning — our software, payments, and commerce-enabling solutions help everyday life businesses to overcome obstacles and form great relationships with their customers.
About the opportunity
You’ll join Xplor Health & Fitness and our Links Support team — the team that provides support and expertise to health clubs, gyms, community centres as well as the leisure, parks and recreation industry. Whether small and independent or large franchises, we build everything they need to run their business, motivate their customers and build lasting fitness communities.
Reporting into Support Team Leader, you’ll assist the Frontline Support team by investigating escalated Level 3 support queries.
Some of the other responsibilities you’ll have:
What would make me a good candidate?
- Perform Data cleanup and in-production hotfixes to client data when applicable.
- Report any found bugs and issues to the development team through the use of the in-house project management software. Offering possible resolutions when applicable.
- Liaise with and work as directed by the Support Team Leader on escalated support.
- Proactively suggest improvements on the product, processes and tools used by the development team.
- Investigate, analyse and document found defects.
- Perform expedited maintenance programming and correction of identified defects.
- Testing of LMS Software Applications.
- Remain up to date with all products and offers, rules and processes.
Aside from strong trouble shooting skills and a love of problem solving you should have
What does it mean to work for Xplor?
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a Technical Support role.
- Experience with Leisure Industry Software, preferably Links Modular Solutions (desirable).
- Very well-developed organisational skills, including planning and time management.
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software.
- Ability to use the following development languages - VB6, PHP, HTML, VB.Net, MSSQL, TSQL.
- Knowledge and experience of MSSSQL Server Database structure and administration.
- Proactive, self-motivated learner with a strong drive to achieve personal goals
- Ability to work in a team where you manage your own time and priorities
- Motivated by a fast paced environment where you will have to constantly adapt - no two days are the same!
- You’re a true team player who knows that we all have to sometimes roll up our sleeves
- You align with our four core values and you’re simply a good human
Our four core values - Make life simple, Build for people, Move with purpose and Create lasting communities - are key to who we are and guide us from how we hire to how we recognise our team members.
Some of the perks of working with us:
More about us
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn and accelerated career development
- A collaborative, team environment with people who truly love what they do
- 12 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave for both primary and secondary carer
- Unlimited access to Udemy for Business, 10% of your time devoted to growing you and your career, and further support to help you grow
- Access to EAP
- Fully flexible work arrangements
We’ve recently expanded our reach by merging the two software and payments powerhouses TSG and Clearent. The resulting company is Xplor Technologies serving over 82,000 businesses that processed over $27 billion in payments, operating across 158 countries in 2020.
Xplor is headquartered in the United States in Atlanta, GA, with operations across North America, Australasia, Europe, and the United Kingdom. We now have over 2,000 Xplorers, working across five “everyday life” verticals: Education, Health and Fitness, Boutique Wellness, Field Services and Personal Services. How to apply?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we’ll be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad.
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To learn more about us and our products, please visit https://www.xplortechnologies.com. Xplor is dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community. Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check/Blue Card as part of their employment. We’re committed to replying to each application and look forward to getting in touch with you soon.
Apply For Job