16th February, 2021
TSG is looking for a Senior Network Engineer to join our team on Auckland’s North Shore. You will be responsible for developing, maintaining and supporting the configuration and security of the TSG Australasian companies networking infrastructure. Evolve the Network Centre of Excellence (NCOE) by implementing networking and security standards across the entire Australasian group. You’ll have a strong background with Cisco products as well as being proficient with Fortinet Firewalls and F5 Load balancing.
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come) with leading edge business management software and integrated payment solutions. We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big. Our future is exciting. We’ll be one of the best companies to work for; empowering our clients to do what they love; we’ll be the market leader in our areas of expertise. And we’ve only just started.
Our benefits include flexible working hours including working from home, health and life insurance as well as free fruit, weekly coffee etc.
Why work for us:
Our benefits include career development training opportunities, flexible working hours including working from home, health and life insurance as well as free fruit, weekly coffee etc.
Key responsibilities for this role include:
- Continue the evolution of a Network center of Excellence (NCOE) having the ability to provide innovative IT Network solutions across our Australasian companies and Azure Environments
- Implement, configure and manage Cisco switches and routers
- Implement configure and manage Checkpoint and FortiGate firewalls
- Install, configure and maintain F5 load balancers
- Provide support and assistance for networking and security of Azure networks
- Troubleshooting and investigate network connectivity and firewall security issues
- Maintain accurate and thorough documentation such as but not limited to design, procedural, reports and “As built” documentation.
- Ensure proficient security and backup procedures are established and followed in conjunction with company policy for all network related devices and configurations
- Provide support and assistance to staff with regard to network and security issues
To be eligible for this role, you should be a strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills and have a minimum of 5 years relevant experience and your CV should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Experience in a senior role, managing and supporting the ICT infrastructure, including but not limited to, WAN, LAN, Firewall Security and IP Telephony, preferably across an international group of companies
- Expertise in multiple vendor firewall, switching and routing technologies like FortiGate Cisco and CheckPoint, securing edge infrastructure with firewalls, IDS/IPS products and configuration of VPNs to 3rd parties (Azure), sister companies and user VPN connectivity
- Expert knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Competent in managing and maintaining F5 load balancers
- Able to document and communicate process from both a technical and non-technical perspective
Your technical expertise should include:
- CCNP or CCIE qualification
- Fortigate Experience
- Firewall (Fortigate and or ASA) experience
- F5 Load Balancers
- Linux & Windows Knowledge
- Azure Cloud knowledge
Please note that we are only considering candidates based in New Zealand with the right to work here.
Apply For Job