02nd October, 2020
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centers and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together BrandBot, Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Vertical. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
As a member of the engineering team, you will play a major role in building exciting new integrations with the BrandBot platform and expanding upon our cutting-edge, event-driven architecture that powers our clients’ automations.
Reports to: Engineering Lead
Location: Boston, MA or Remote U.S.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Create and release product features that are well tested and provide value to our clients
- Work with other Engineering teams across the organization to provide the services they need for their applications
- Plan and implement new features in collaboration with product and design
- Be a constant student and willing to coach others
- Participate in code reviews, pairing, backlog refinement, etc. in a positive and collaborative manner
- Leverage and enhance continuous build and deployment tools
- Participate in full life-cycle software deployment
- Write clean, tested and well-documented code
Work Skills/Personal Characteristics:
- 3+ years experience in professional software development
- Experience with node.js/typescript applications
- Strong understanding of the ins and outs of HTTP and REST API design
- Experience in cloud computing (AWS preferred)
- Experience in microservice and serverless architecture
- Experience writing infrastructure as code (Serverless Framework, CloudFormation, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience in producing high quality, tested code and CI/CD systems
- Experience being responsible for the deployment and operations of a web application
Travel Requirements: none TSG is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Apply For Job
- Adept at multitasking within fast-paced environments
- Quick learner, willing to take initiative
- Ability to collaborate with a variety of individuals
- Demonstrated ability to learn and work both independently and as part of a team
- Excited to always be learning about our products and business, new technologies, and the boutique fitness industry