01st October, 2020
TSG is looking for a Security Operations Analyst to join our growing team enabling us to support our group business units across multiple markets and regions. The Security Operations Analyst supports the global Information Security Framework through their implementation and ongoing operation throughout the group. The role executes protection of our infrastructure in partnership with our global Security Operations Centre (SOC), from threat modelling through to penetration testing of internal and customer facing assets. Security Operations is positioned as a Level 3 escalation, threat hunting and intelligence gathering capability.
Recently partnering with Advent International, TSG is undertaking unprecedented growth within existing and new markets. Advent International is one of the largest and most experienced global private equity investors with significant investment experience in the payments and software industries.
This role could either be based on Auckland's North Shore or remote across New Zealand.
To be suitable for this role, you will have a keen interest in information security, ability to work independently and experience working with outsourced or remote functions. You will be confidently able to report accurately on the state of security controls, understand threat hunting and be capable of participating in critical incident handling across geographically dispersed teams
Your technical skills will include:
- Workshop participation and contribution
- Threat Modelling such as STRIDE
- Teamwork – ability to tell truth to power and stand by objective analysis
- Penetration testing methodologies, tools and tactics
- Demonstrable knowledge of scripting, CLI interaction using powershell etc.
- Critical thinking – the ability to decompose problems with limited information to hand
- Ability to play “Devil’s Advocate” and challenge the thinking of others, initiating constructive discussion whilst keeping a discussion on track
- Excellent attention to detail. Organised, with the ability to plan and manage time effectively
- Integrity, resilience, ethics and professionalism
- Tenacity and commitment to resolve problems and issues, internal and external to meet business needs and objectives
- An ability to analyse complex information effectively and rationally
There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centres and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (Aus, NZ, UK, USA and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big. Why work for us?
As well as being able to experience the excitement, energy and opportunity of joining a truly global market leader you will also receive a range of benefits including heath and life insurance as well as flexible working hours. How to apply
Please apply with an updated copy of your CV and a Cover Letter outlining your skills and experience.
Please note that we are only considering candidates with the right to work in New Zealand at this time.
Apply For Job