29th September, 2020
We’re TSG. There’s a good chance you’ve not heard of us yet – we’re just getting going. We’re the people who power gyms, fitness facilities, childcare centres and independent personal trainers in a load of places across the globe (US, Aus, NZ, UK, Japan, France, and Canada, with more to come). We’re bringing together the very best companies in the industry through smart, intentional acquisition. And we’re getting ready to go big.
In the US, we’ve brought together Mariana Tek, Zingfit, Triib and TrueCoach, to form our Boutique Fitness Division. There’s over 140 of us in the Boutique team and we’re passionate about fitness, stellar customer support and creating tech that solves problems for busy people. We’re based all across the US with offices in DC, Boulder, Louisville and Boston. Our products are already revolutionizing boutique fitness, by automating admin and other tasks for gym owners and trainers, so they can get out of the office and spend more time doing what they love.
If you’re passionate about tech, fitness and working with talented, ambitious people, then we’d love to hear from you.
The Onboarding team is responsible for launching new clients onto our platform, and prides themselves on making every launch as seamless an experience as possible. This role will lead client contact during the onboarding process and ensure their successful launch onto the Mariana Tek platform. This is an ideal role for someone who is personable, organized, hard working, strategic, and is looking for an opportunity where they can make an immediate impact and grow their responsibilities quickly and continuously.
What you’ll do:
Experience / Education:
- Manage onboarding processes from start to finish.
- Spearhead all client communications.
- Translate client needs into actionable solutions that can be implemented via the Mariana Tek platform.
- Consult clients on technical best practices and advise proposed solutions that fully leverage the Mariana Platform.
- Assist in quality assurance testing of client websites and Mariana Platform configurations.
- Analyze data using Excel to facilitate testing and validate success.
Work skills / Personal Characteristics:
- BA or BS required
- 2+ years of experience in product implementation
- 2+ years of project management experience
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Experience working in a startup or SaaS company preferred
- Experience with Wordpress, Squarespace, HTML, CSS and/or JS preferred
- Experience writing SQL queries or completing Excel analysis preferred
- Experience with project management preferred
- Experience with merchant processing and/or online payments providers preferred
- Self motivated: You love anticipating issues before they become problems.
- You have a high sense of urgency and an entrepreneurial spirit
- Extremely well organized and detail oriented: You have the ability to wrangle, prioritize and execute against a large task list.
- Onboarding involves working with a lot of data and processes. You thrive when creating order out of chaos.
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously doesn’t scare you.
- Flexible: Some clients work early, others work late. We do what we need to do to ensure a successful launch with limited downtime.
- An excellent communicator (in person, on the phone, and via Slack): You can communicate effectively with a variety of stakeholders including our clients, their developers, our partners, and everyone inside of Mariana Tek.
- Highly analytical: You use data to make informed decisions.
- You love a good spreadsheet. (Did you know that you can’t pivot on a pivot? Or can you?)
- Interest in the boutique fitness industry
Travel Requirements: None
TSG is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, considering applicants for employment with any characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. We embrace and encourage our employees’ differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, family or marital status, gender identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, veteran status, and any other characteristics that make Mariana’s employees unique. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self expression, unique capabilities and talent that Mariana’s employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but also the Company’s achievement.
Apply For Job