10th February, 2020
Bulk Sales Engineer – QLD About BOC
Our vision is to be the leading global gases and engineering group, admired for our people, who provide innovative solutions that make a difference to the world. Our team is at the heart of our success, with the commitment and passion to excel in a dynamic environment. We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
We have a new opportunity for a Bulk Sales Engineer
to join our team to work within our Bulk Onsite team in QLD. Supporting accounts ranging in revenue potential from $30,000 to $1m in value, you will provide support and technical application expertise and be responsible for acquiring and maintaining all BOC Products and services.
You will also be the interface for the bulk business and facilitate the best outcome for BOC by providing market intelligence and promote strategies to drive bulk product sales across all Market segments. The flexibility to travel across QLD for this role is essential for this role. Other responsibilities in this role will include:
It is expected you will have skills and experience such as:
- Managing the overall accountability, service, delivery and financial performance for each contract in the nominated market sector
- Reviewing customer’s strategies in line with changing customer need to determine current and future opportunities for BOC and informs the relevant Market Segment
- Maintaining a strong customer relationship and manage issues with the customer to provide the best customer experience through problems that may occur
- Leveraging technical and industry knowledge to identify potential new opportunities and determine whether Linde can take advantage of this situation
- Prospecting for new customers while growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio
- Working with an internal team environment to leverage the maximum profit from existing customers and new business opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in industrial gases or market-sector related industry in an engineering or business development role.
- In-depth knowledge of customer needs and technical expertise within a market sector
- Ability to work with a wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Understanding of price management (gross margin, mark-up, pricing and profit)
- Good business and commercial acumen
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and presentation skills
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Apply For Job