03rd February, 2020
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST – HEALTHCARE – TORRENSVILLE About BOC
Our vision is to be the leading global gases and engineering group, admired for our people, who provide innovative solutions that make a difference to the world. Our team is at the heart of our success, with the commitment and passion to excel in a dynamic environment. We're known as experts in our field, who hold the safety of people and sustainability of our communities as our top priorities. We respond to change with integrity and innovation, to ensure our customers get performance and reliability from our products and services. And we achieve this through great people who take the lead.
The role of our Business Development Specialist
is to actively support and build the BOC brand in South Australia across areas such as Aged Care, Homecare, Community Care and Sleepcare
You will ensure that sales targets are reached, with strategies and business plans developed and executed by working with a cross-section of business units to support a unified approach to serve our customer base. You will also have responsibility for Healthcare Business Development opportunities across South Australia. Your responsibilities will include:
It is expected you will have experience and skills including:
- Responsibility for Healthcare Sales results for Home Oxygen, DVA and Aged Care, Sleep Partners and the development of relationships with Physicians.
- Maximise the defence of existing market share by value-adding, adding services and new products to existing clients, and pursuing growth opportunities.
- Support existing contracts and tender areas to optimise supply and pricing return.
- Lead customer experience for Homecare Market Segment customers.
- Liaise with the Marketing Team to implement appropriate promotional plans.
- Demonstrated Sales experience in Healthcare (or related) market.
- Broad understanding of Aged Care, Homecare and Sleep markets.
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and effective teams.
- Detail oriented and planning skills.
- Strong interpretative analytical skills.
- Ability to understand and negotiate legal and business contracts with our customers.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Apply For Job