04th May, 2020
The purpose of this role is to manage our customer projects from start to finish across Queensland, New South Wales and Northern Territory.
Based in our office in Rocklea, QLD and reporting to the Customer Solutions Manager you will be responsible for total project management of BOC solutions by providing services for the installation of bulk vessels, process equipment, medical engineering, pipeline reticulations, cryogenic and non-cryogenic systems, across multiple clients in various industries.
Further to this, we are looking for someone who can manage multiple projects and provide engineering support and assistance with technical calculations and feasibility studies.
Your key responsibilities will include:
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Provide technical support to assist the sales teams to understand customer requirements, leading to developing innovative solutions in line with BOC capabilities
- Undertaking design and cost estimates audit for installations at customer sites.
- Providing Engineering/technical support on projects, ensuring that designs and installations are to BOC codes, Australian standards and statutory regulations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with key customers to ensure customer satisfaction and identify new business opportunities
- Managing multiple projects at any given time
- Coordinate with relevant stakeholders and supervise installations ensuring activities are completed within appropriate Health & Safety Guidelines
- Managing project commissioning and final hand over to customers and other internal stakeholders.
- Achieving project targets for cost and revenue.
- University degree in Mechanical, Chemical or Electrical Engineering
- Proven experience in project engineering and management
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar industry
- Exposure to SAP, Blue Beam, Qlikview will be beneficial
- Customer-oriented approach
- Excellent Analytical skills
- Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills
While a candidate possessing a University degree is desirable, we are also open to extensive Trade experience in project engineering related field.
This an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team in a stimulating and rewarding work environment. To be successful, you will need to have a pragmatic approach to systems and procedures, and entrepreneurial approach to new opportunities, be able to make quick decisions and be able to work individually as well as part of a team.
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite. So what are you waiting for? The opportunity is yours. Are you ready to take the lead?
Apply For Job