18th March, 2020
BOC, a member of Linde PLC, is known as one of the world leaders in gases, engineering and healthcare. We develop safe, sustainable and innovative solutions for customers in many specialty sectors, heavy industry and medical environments. For more than a century, the company’s gases and expertise have contributed to advances in industry and everyday life, including steelmaking, refining, chemical processing, environmental protection, wastewater treatment, welding and cutting, food processing and distribution, glass production, electronics and health care.
We are seeking a customer focused Retail Assistant to join the team based in our Muswellbrook, NSW store where we pride ourselves on providing excellent service. As part of our team, you will be responsible for promoting our full-range of gases, welding and safety equipment to a diverse range of customers.
Other responsibilities in this role include:
- Phone and counter sales
- Promotion and up-selling of new products and initiatives
- Development and up-keep of in-store displays and promotional material
- Stock management
- Dispatching and receiving of goods
- Safe manual handling of gas cylinders
Ideally you will demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
- Experience in a retail sales environment
- Strong focus on customer service
- Confidence in presenting our wide product & service range to our customers
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Forklift license is highly advantageous
Our people have the opportunity to thrive and excel. We provide a wide range of training programmes to enhance career development. There is potential for overseas opportunities. We also have a variety of employee appreciation programs to recognise individual and team efforts.
At BOC we respect a work/life balance, and that's why we have introduced initiatives such as generous parental leave, flexible working arrangements and attractive superannuation benefits. We are also firmly in the driver's seat when it comes to our involvement in the community as well as our charity involvement with organisations such as Road Safety Education and Redkite.
Apply For Job