04th May, 2021
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
Overview of the Role:
Prospera is seeking to engage a full-time position of a Senior HR Officer (SHRO) to support HR Team in coordination of human resource activities in the areas of recruitment, remuneration and benefits administration, learning and development, performance management, employee relations, employee data management and local HR policy formulation and implementation.
About the Program:
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
About the Role:
The Senior HR Officer will report to HR & Talent Acquisition (HRTA) Specialist. The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group A, Job Level 3, open for Indonesia nationals and to be based in Jakarta (currently WFH). The remuneration level at which the SHRO is engaged will be based on the successful candidate's relevant skills and experience.
Responsibilities and duties:
The key roles and responsibilities of the position are as follows:
- Manage and undertake the main functions of recruitment and selection activities including recruiting, interviewing both national and international staff.
- Support the HRTA Specialist in their role as it relates to sourcing and attracting talent.
- Onboard the new hires and offboarding the exiting staff. This includes providing ideas on how to better apply the onboarding and offboarding process.
- Managing staff contracts and database. Ensuring all contractual services (staffing, consultancies) are in compliance with Indonesia labour law, DFAT and Cardno regulations and Prospera Operations Manual. Ensuring the contractual renewal/amendment to both staff and consultants is made in due course.
- Support the HRTA Specialist to plan, coordinate and administer Prospera’s remuneration, as well as assist in the administration of local competitive market information and implementation of rewards programs.
- Administer benefits, such as BPJS, ensuring all staff members are enrolled in due course, update the salary and those that exiting are removed from the E-dabu system. Communicate with staff on change of benefits and BPJS.
- Provide support to HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist for implementation and coordination for performance management process.
- Provide consultation on staff disciplinary process in order to ensure compliance with local labour laws and Prospera’s Operations Manual.
- Provide consultation to staff on the Prospera grievance/complaints handling process, ensuring issues are managed within Prospera Operations Manual and Cardno’s policy and local labour regulations.
- Responsible to build staff capacity through administration and management of training and development programs. This includes arranging the wellness trainings.
- Responsible for the proper documentation of all HR processes (recruitment and onboarding, staff development, offboarding, grievance, and others as may require). Produce HR data and metrics for internal and external use as well as update the Prospera database on all HR issues. Ensure all relevant staff and consultants’ data are updated.
- Initiate and provide inputs and innovative ideas to the HR & Talent Acquisition Specialist whenever relevant.
- Undertake other reasonable duties as required.
To access the Terms of Reference detailing the role, responsibilities and selection criteria for this position, please copy and paste this link into a web browser: https://www.cardno.com/media/7290/tor-shro.pdf
The candidate must possess strong qualifications and experience, including:
- A minimum of 10 year’s-of experience with end-to-end practice-based human resources, preferably having experience in a multi-cultural environment.
- Experience in the following areas: HR database management and spreadsheet software; and producing reports and metrics; data input, and analysis.
- Experience responding to HR related questions, problems and data information requests from employees/management.
- Experience working on donor funded aid programs in Indonesia
- Demonstrated good understanding of Indonesia manpower legislation and the new omnibus laws.
- Demonstrated high-level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills including the ability to build collaborative relationships internally and externally with sensitivity to cultural, ethnic, social and political issues.
How to apply?
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Please click 'apply' and submit your CV including a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria (no more than two pages). Kindly note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Cardno provides equal employment opportunities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Applications must be submitted by 5pm Jakarta time, Monday, 31 May 2021
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection, Fraud and Bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach, you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
Apply For Job