28th April, 2021
Cardno is a global provider of integrated professional services, which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) manages a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
About the Role
Cardno ID is currently seeking to fill an HR Administrator position who will provide end to end administration support to the International Development Asia Pacific HR Team. This role forms part of a supportive and dynamic team. This role will be based in Manila.
Duties and Responsibilities will include:
- Conduct all administration processes for staff across the employee lifecycle;
- Generate all employment documentation to a high standard;
- Maintenance of the Human Resources Information System (Workday);
- Processing/keeping track of variations with payroll;
- Documentation and file management;
- Undertake necessary transactional processing with IT/Finance where required;
- Managing and responding to tier one email and phone enquiries;
- Answering questions regarding Cardno’s policies and procedures;
- Processing of invoices for the HR team;
- Assistance with projects if and when required;
- All other related duties as requested.
The successful candidate will have at least a minimum of 1 – 2 years’ professional experience working in an internal HR administrative type role. You will be trustworthy, reliable and have a high-level of professionalism when dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
Your experience and skills should also include:
How to Apply?
- Bachelor's Degree in in Human Resources or other relevant courses, (preferred not essential)
- Demonstrated experience using an HRIS system (Workday would be highly regarded)
- Advanced skills and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- High attention to detail with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Ability to prioritise duties autonomously and manage a high volume of work
- High level of professionalism in dealing with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong customer service focus
- Reliable and trustworthy nature when dealing with confidential issues
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining your suitability to this role. Applications close on Monday, 17th May 2021, 19h00 (AEDT)
. Your application must include the following:
- An updated and relevant CV, outlining relevant work history and experience.
- Please include a cover letter outlining your suitability to this role.
- Names and contact details of at least two professional referees.
Kindly note, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Other Information
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities, LGBTQ+, women, mature age workers and people with different abilities. Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally. By joining Cardno, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook.
At Cardno, we take care of the people that keep our business, clients and communities thriving. We offer benefits and initiatives to enhance your health and wellbeing, and to help you balance your career and personal life.
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Exploitation Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection and bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
Cardno is an equal opportunity employer. Any offer of employment will require criminal record clearance.
Apply For Job