05th April, 2021
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno ID (International Development) has extensive experience managing a number of donor-funded programs in the Asia Pacific region. We engage in international development as a holistic, multidisciplinary and integrated process. Strengthened by our geographic and market diversity, we are committed to providing innovative and integrated solutions that create opportunities for significant, lasting change in emerging economies. Collaborating with multilateral and bilateral donors, private clients, governments and communities to develop sustainable solutions to complex challenges, we work with local counterparts to achieve meaningful impact.
Overview of the Role:
Prospera is seeking a full-time experienced and qualified Change Management and Organisation Transformation Adviser with deep knowledge in methodologies for organisation development, business process transformation, human resource planning, and change management in large organisation Indonesia. The qualified Adviser will have extensive practical experiences in leading and/or providing advice to senior-level management related to planning organisation development initiatives, designing business process transformation, and executing change management programs in large organisations. Experience in public organisation will be a strong advantage. The Adviser will explore and implement initiatives that innovatively accelerate the pace of cultural and organisational change through a range of projects, including addressing gender equality in the workplace.
About the Program:
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia.
About the Role:
Change Management and Organisation Transformation Adviser will report to the Lead Adviser (Revenue) and will work closely with the Directorate General of Taxes. The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 2 applies for Indonesia nationals. The remuneration level at which the adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate's relevant skills and experience.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Support DGT in designing organisational changes in line with the development and implementation of the new CTAS, focusing on changes in processes, people, organisation, and regulations.
- Support DGT in developing Organization Development/Restructuring Strategy and Plan for the broader DGT Reform Program.
- In coordination with the CTAS Project, support DGT in initiating the Change Management Strategy and Plan (including stakeholder management, communication, change impact, change readiness, organisation change/alignment, and training) for organisational development under the DGT Reform Program.
- Support DGT to align a clear and ordered set of end-to-end business process transformation with a thorough organization development activities, change management programs, and talent management activities that are aligned with the overall DGT Reform Program.
- Assist DGT to manage the execution of Organization Development activities (including as-is organization assessment, gaps analysis, and high-level organization design) through advising DGT on best practices and helping to resolve risks and issues arising.
- Provide recommendation, as required, on organization assessment, organization development/strengthening initiative, talent management, SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) development, and performance management initiative, as part of tax reform
- Provide advice, as required, on readiness of enabling factors to support holistic Tax Reform, such as HR planning and system, workforce management, talent/competency management, and gender equality.
- Provide recommendations to create ownership or user adoption on the new processes, procedures, systems, and organisational change, and assist DGT management in monitoring the implementation.
- Support other agencies (e.g., the Tax Oversight Committee) and other Prospera Engagement Areas on similar activities, when requested.
- Support the Lead Adviser and DGT management in ensuring that all outputs, including those produced by sub-contractor(s), maintain the highest standard of quality and that reports are clear, objectives are based on comprehensive analysis.
- Coach, mentor, and train staff in the Change Management Unit and Organization Development Team.
- Provide knowledge and support to colleagues throughout the program.
To access the Terms of Reference detailing the role, responsibilities and selection criteria for this position, please copy and paste this link into a web browser:
It is expected that the position will meet the following skills and qualifications:
How to apply?
- Degree in Business Administration, Public Administration, Public Policy, Engineering, Organisational Development, Human Resource Management, Information Systems or related subject, with advanced qualification preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in areas related to business process transformation, functional design, change management, institutional reform, governance, organisational design/development, human resource management.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a large-scale ICT-based business process re-engineering implementation. Working experience with a reputable international consulting firm on a project with a large public organisation will be a strong advantage.
- Strong leadership and project management ability as well as familiarity with project management tools, such as Microsoft Project, are required.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver training, coaching, and mentoring to counterpart staff.
- Knowledge in Data Governance and Knowledge Management Systems will be a strong advantage.
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, and highly skilled in producing quality reports and presentations materials are required.
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Please click 'apply' and submit your CV including a cover letter that addresses the selection criteria (no more than two pages). Kindly note that applications that do not include a cover letter addressing the key selection criteria will not be considered. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Cardno provides equal employment opportunities. We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and abilities.
Applications must be submitted by 5pm Jakarta time, Friday 16 April 2021
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse, Exploitation and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection, Fraud and Bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
Apply For Job