12th January, 2021
Prospera is seeking to engage strong subject-matter expertise for a short-term position as Vocational Specialist (2 positions) to work with our Innovation team in the context of strengthening the beneficiary-to-training match of the Kartu Prakerja program, as a part of Prospera’s collaboration with the Coordinating Ministry of Economic Affairs (CMEA) and the Kartu Prakerja Project Management Office. These 2 positions are expected to help Prospera in mapping, evaluating and assessing the training courses currently provided in the Kartu Pra-Kerja Program through the following scope:
- Review the existing categories of training courses in the Kartu Prakerja ecosystem and propose a possible improvement in the categories of training in line with the commonly used standard.
- Identify skills and competencies (levels, general description, etc) of the courses at the Kartu Prakerja ecosystem.
- Develop typology for popular training courses in the Kartu Prakerja ecosystem to be used as a repository to be adopted by its relevant stakeholders.
- Develop recommendations of training courses/subjects for Kartu Pra-Kerja Program that could bridge the gap of skills and competency between the current courses and beneficiaries’ needs.
Please copy paste this link to access the Terms of Reference detailing responsibilities and selection criteria:
About you (Selection Criteria)
The candidates will possess strong qualifications and experience, including:
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant field such as adult learning, applied psychology, other related degree.
- At least 10 years’ experience in managing and developing training, career development, vocational training, employment services or a related field.
- Knowledge of youth vocational education, personality-based learning, e-Learning and employment prospects.
- Strong relationship management skills with high level communication skills and ability in written and spoken Indonesian and English.
About the program
Prospera is a partnership facility between the Government of Australia (through the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade) and the Government of Indonesia. It aims to foster strong, sustainable and inclusive economic growth in Indonesia. Commencing from 1 March 2018, Prospera is a planned five-year investment that draws together the former Government Partnership Fund (GPF) and Australia Indonesia Partnership for Economic Governance (AIPEG).
The remuneration will be set according to National Remuneration Framework (NRF) Discipline Group C, Job Level 2. The remuneration level at which the Adviser is engaged will be based on the successful candidate's relevant skills and experience.
How to apply
We welcome your interest in joining the Prospera team. Apply by sending your resume and covering letter (which will include a response to the selection criteria (max 3 pages), with the reference number #070 Vocational Specialist. Applications must be received by 5pm (Jakarta time) on Tuesday 19 January 2021. Applications not containing a response to the selection criteria may not be considered.
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs.
Cardno is committed to Safety and the Prevention of Sexual Abuse and Harassment (PSEAH), Child Protection and bribery prevention. We want to engage with the right people to deliver our client programs. As part of our approach you will be subjected to formal background screening, criminal record checks, employment verification, and periodic compliance checks. All Cardno staff receive safety, compliance and safeguards training and are responsible for contributing to a safer working culture.
Notice to recruitment agencies: Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Apply For Job