20th November, 2020
The Australia Indonesia Health Security Partnership (AIHSP) is a partnership between the Governments of Australia and Indonesia that aims to increase national health security in Indonesia, thereby contributing to Australian, regional and global health security as well as supporting sustainable economic development and food security in Indonesia.
Cardno is seeking to recruit a Team Leader for AIHSP, to lead the development of specific health security activities to strengthen Indonesia’s capacity to prevent, detect and respond to a pandemic, including COVID-19, with the Ministry of Health and other key Government of Indonesia agencies.
The main objectives of the role are to:
- Lead program strategy, implementation, monitoring, and reporting of the Australia Indonesia Health Security Partnership (AIHSP).
- In coordination with Ministry of Health and Ministry of Agriculture counterparts develop the activities for funding under the program.
- Maintain constructive working relationships between DFAT, re-invigorate relationships with key ministries and relevant stakeholders in support of DFAT’s bilateral and regional partnership objectives.
- Oversee and ensure effective quality assurance for all strategic plans, reports, systems and outputs for AIHSP.
- Supervise and performance manage AIHSP personnel and support the performance management of technical advisers.
- Manage program and operational risks, through DFAT and Cardno systems, in collaboration with senior program management.
The full design document for the AIHSP program is available at: https://www.dfat.gov.au/sites/default/files/the-australia-indonesia-health-security-partnership-investment-design.pdf About you
You will be a motivated and proactive health security specialist with the right combination of talent, energy and a commitment to technical excellence. You will also have:
How to apply
- Post-graduate qualification in a health-related discipline.
- A minimum of 10 years demonstrated experience in a similar role overseeing health and/or health security programs for donor clients.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully advocate and influence stakeholders including through the use of evidence to advance the goals of the program.
- Demonstrated ability to translate the health policy priorities of the Government of Australia and a partner government into practical and effective development investments.
- Demonstrated experience managing large and culturally diverse teams.
- Ability to inspire and encourage teams to achieve high performance.
- Strong interpersonal skills to allow for harmonious working relationships with DFAT, managers, co-workers, clients and suppliers.
- Demonstrated ability to work within and comply with DFAT policies including child protection, value for money, anti-fraud and anti-bribery.
- High degree of personal initiative, lateral thinking and ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Bahasa Indonesia is desirable.
We welcome your interest in joining the Cardno team. Apply by submitting your cover letter addressing selection criteria, a recent CV with the names and contact details (email addresses and phone numbers of three (3) referees.
For further information about the role, please click on this link: https://bit.ly/2IRC1na Closing Date
The vacancy closes on 18 December 2020. Why join Cardno?
Cardno offers meaningful opportunities for each individual member of our team to grow, make an impact and leave a legacy for local communities, globally.
By joining Cardno and the AIHSP team, you will be part of an environment where you can collaborate with leading experts from diverse backgrounds, access development programs to achieve your career goals, and be challenged to take a global outlook. About Cardno
We are a global provider of integrated professional services which enrich the physical and social environment for the communities in which we live and work. Our team of multidisciplinary specialists has more than 70 years’ experience in designing, developing and delivering sustainable projects and community advancement programs. Notice to recruitment agencies:
Please note that Cardno does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruitment agencies.
Apply For Job